Elder scrolls 6 is still in the design phase

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
AAA games take 6 years
Massive open world RPGs with hundreds of thousands of lines of dialogue and text, I figure take way longer
And I'm sure all their resources are tied up with Starfield

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It was announced too soon

Literally anybody who plays games knew that ES6 was coming at some point, and that’s the only ppl to market to this early. Pointless announcement, but that’s the industry for the most part :manny: reason I usually ignore games until they’re a few months away at most anymore

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was announced too soon

Literally anybody who plays games knew that ES6 was coming at some point, and that’s the only ppl to market to this early. Pointless announcement, but that’s the industry for the most part :manny: reason I usually ignore games until they’re a few months away at most anymore

I think bethesda announced starfield and ES6 early because they were taking a beating after fallout 76, kind of like CDPR announcing all those future projects.

NAUGHTY

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Whorelando, FL
Maaan look. After seeing what nikkas in the modding community have done to Skyrim, I’m torn between saying fukk ES6 now that Skyrim has become a game engine at this point

VS…

I REEAALLLY wanna see what the modding community is going to do with ES6.

Especially with AI in the mix now. nikkas got fully voiced AI modded characters :wtf:

Some with an actual voice actors likeness. Imagine running into an Orc that sound like Samuel L Jackson lmao.

All that’s left is to make them real-time responsive/interactive :gladbron:

And of course let’s forget the graphics packs and ENB’s, DLC sized side quests :blessed:

The modding community in a golden age right now. And it’s only up from here

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When its actually about to come out, Elder Scrolls 6 will have the most hype we see for a game this generation (or the next :patrice:) outside of GTA
these companies are playing with fire taking so long to release shyt.

the younger Gen Z nikkaz might not give 2 fukks about the shyt and will be on some other wave by the time it releases. All these devs and publishers need to start being careful about these long development cycles thinking they are gonna get the same sales.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

the younger Gen Z nikkaz might not give 2 fukks about the shyt and will be on some other wave by the time it releases. All these devs and publishers need to start being careful about these long development cycles thinking they are gonna get the same sales.

Yeah, skyrim came out in 2011, by the time ES6 comes out there will be driving aged people that weren’t even born when skyrim dropped.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, skyrim came out in 2011, by the time ES6 comes out there will be driving aged people that weren’t even born when skyrim dropped.

Tbf, if it’s fire it’s fire. Look at how BG3 is doing. At least by word of mouth, it seems “nobody” gave af about that entire series until now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tbf, if it’s fire it’s fire. Look at how BG3 is doing. At least by word of mouth, it seems “nobody” gave af about that entire series until now.

Yeah, it basically just comes down to creating new fans. Thats probably why they release so many remasters to keep the brand in people’s peripheral

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Maybe, but these youngins consume shyt differently nowadays. I understand the older demographic of gamers will buy, but the time many had to put into videogames truly goes down with life/responsibilities as you get older.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Maaan look. After seeing what nikkas in the modding community have done to Skyrim, I’m torn between saying fukk ES6 now that Skyrim has become a game engine at this point

VS…

I REEAALLLY wanna see what the modding community is going to do with ES6.

Especially with AI in the mix now. nikkas got fully voiced AI modded characters :wtf:

Some with an actual voice actors likeness. Imagine running into an Orc that sound like Samuel L Jackson lmao.

All that’s left is to make them real-time responsive/interactive :gladbron:

And of course let’s forget the graphics packs and ENB’s, DLC sized side quests :blessed:

The modding community in a golden age right now. And it’s only up from here

YESSIR U SEE TH E VISION