Elden Ring sells 16.6 million copies

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I misspoke Demon’s Souls was the easiest but that’s by evolution. After I beat this I let the suggestions flood my YT, and they have a god build for probably every stat. Max it out and find the right weapon for it, with the right art, and you melting anything. Larval tears and craftable upgrade material mean you can spec into any weakness and go back to your old build if you want. Let alone spirit ashes and summoning. This is the first one I’d say there’s no excuse to not get through if you actually like the game.

Demon's Souls is equally frustrating for not showering you with bonfires or shortcuts like elden ring or even DS3. I don't think you ever have to really run back to a boss fight in Elden Ring, not through half a level anyway

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Demon's Souls is equally frustrating for not showering you with bonfires or shortcuts like elden ring or even DS3. I don't think you ever have to really run back to a boss fight in Elden Ring, not through half a level anyway
There were a couple annoying runs (more tedium) that stuck out because they eliminated most boss runs entirely. Placidusax stood out:russ: but yea the levels were the tough part in DS, the bosses were usually pretty primitive or straight up gimmicks

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The hardest aspect of demons souls is the world tendency. You can easily lock yourself out of certain side quest with just a few deaths on a level.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
After planning for a few hours, I get the hype

But, video games will never go the way of From type games

Yes, Horizon is a bit hand-hold-dy but...

Microtransctions exists because ppl do not want to grind in video games outside of hardcore gamers
The one thing that most of these gamers have in common is the failure to finish games. Industry experts estimate that a new game will only be completed by 10 to 20 percent of its players. These are the four main reasons most people do not finish video games.Jun 27, 2020

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After planning for a few hours, I get the hype

But, video games will never go the way of From type games

Yes, Horizon is a bit hand-hold-dy but...

Microtransctions exists because ppl do not want to grind in video games outside of hardcore gamers

A bit? Horizon is basically a representation of modern cars with how much it holds your hand.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Very happy for FromSoft. Hopefully they own the IP as well and not BandaiNamco.

WHEN they do a part 2 or next game, they really need to update their engine because the age is definitely showing.

Next game needs to be a Sekiro sequel or Im not buying.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Very happy for FromSoft. Hopefully they own the IP as well and not BandaiNamco.

WHEN they do a part 2 or next game, they really need to update their engine because the age is definitely showing.
Hopefully they can put out bloodborne 2