Elden Ring sells 16.6 million copies

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Will cross 20m by the end of the year. Never thought I’d see a Fromsoft game do call of duty numbers

Very happy for FromSoft. Hopefully they own the IP as well and not BandaiNamco.

WHEN they do a part 2 or next game, they really need to update their engine because the age is definitely showing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hopefully the casuals who gave ER a chance don't :camby: for the next game. Know too many cats who bought ER off the hype and Got mad after seeing how hard it is.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Very happy for FromSoft. Hopefully they own the IP as well and not BandaiNamco.

WHEN they do a part 2 or next game, they really need to update their engine because the age is definitely showing.
imagine elden ring with demon souls remake graphics

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Hopefully the casuals who gave ER a chance don't :camby: for the next game. Know too many cats who bought ER off the hype and Got mad after seeing how hard it is.

Dude at my gym gave up on that game. He said he was farming for like 2 weeks straight to be able to beat the first boss. Got a specific sword he was talking about and felt confident. He goes into the fight, equips the sword and he said he couldn’t move. Found out after he equipped the sword he was .01 over the his weight threshold.

He was done after that.

:mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Literally the easiest one btw exploits and the win buttons they damn near put in the game :dead: If it’s not for them it’s good to find out on this one, because it’s only gonna get harder especially if they go back to the old less open structure

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Literally the easiest one btw exploits and the win buttons they damn near put in the game :dead: If it’s not for them it’s good to find out on this one, because it’s only gonna get harder especially if they go back to the old less open structure

Yeah, since the entire front half of the games pushes you toward exploration it makes the back half of the game a lot easier, I think I wiped every boss (aside from Malenia and Radagon) from the royal capital in on in less than maybe 3 tries.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, since the entire front half of the games pushes you toward exploration it makes the back half of the game a lot easier, I think I wiped every boss (aside from Malenia and Radagon) from the royal capital in on in less than maybe 3 tries.

I misspoke Demon’s Souls was the easiest but that’s by evolution. After I beat this I let the suggestions flood my YT, and they have a god build for probably every stat. Max it out and find the right weapon for it, with the right art, and you melting anything. Larval tears and craftable upgrade material mean you can spec into any weakness and go back to your old build if you want. Let alone spirit ashes and summoning. This is the first one I’d say there’s no excuse to not get through if you actually like the game.