Elden Ring (PS4,XB1,PC,PS5,XSX) (February 25th, 2022)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Calling it now, were fighting everybody thats "dead" in the Lands of Shadow

Miquella, Godwyn, Melina, maybe Female form Marika/Radagon and Messmer. That is is if Miquella isnt Messmer already, (hope not) Miquella needs to be on some Femto shyt and transform into a damn demon

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
don’t care about the story trailer, looks cool and sets the mood but….

giphy.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I finally levelled up my warrior strength high enough, so I could hold that big ass sword from these bytches on horses near that gate.
Now I was able to go back and murk that entire camp(couldn't murk that strong ass guy with the spear now I can with ease with my bigger shield and that weapon) before the gate with that troll that falls from the top on us, and I even murked his bytch ass on horseback riding :wow: level 25. I need to do some more before I can get at that Mergit the fellen bytch ass :demonic:
I have not touched the game since then :dead:(July 2022)
fukk I need to get back on it :dead:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Any tips on Fire Giant, specifically 2nd phase?

I can get through Phase 1 no problem, but using the lock on target and aiming for the hands has me fighting the camera. Even hitting from the back ( :dame: ) seems to do little to no damage at all. Hate this fukking a$$hole, especially the rolling away move

Daps
I'm about to play this for the first time. Been seeing it everywhere, gotta see what the hype is about.

Is the swordplay similar to Ghost of Tshuima?
Also....there's no real "pause" button.

Let's say you're about to come across an enemy and need to grab a snack or something to drink. If you hit the menu button....the action is still going on so your character could get killed while you're in the kitchen.

You have to go to a safe spot with no enemies or exit out the game.

It's weird but adds a level of tension.

Beat ER 2x and GoT once. Very different combat. Samurai build is popular early on. Best weapon (IMO) for the average person is Bloodhound Fang because it has good reach but isn't as slow as a huge ax or hammer-type weapon.

Bleed is your friend though not all enemies are susceptible to it.

If you get far enough in the game...likely on a second playthrough you can dual-wield big weapons like Prelate's Crozier + Giant Crusher. Melts enemies very quick but might not be as effective against late-game bosses as they're too fast.

You will die A LOT.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO