Elden Ring has sold 12 MILLION copies world wide

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Well deserved….

But I can already tell the discourse around this game is going to be insufferable..

All this GOAT talk:comeon:

Give me a break.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well deserved….

But I can already tell the discourse around this game is going to be insufferable..

All this GOAT talk:comeon:

Give me a break.

I’d rather a single player rpg-action style game with no mtx or loot boxes get the title than something else.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I’d rather a single player rpg-action style game with no mtx or loot boxes get the title than something else.
Shows the industry that good single player games will be king.
All the souls games are fully multiplayer games though. that's one of the major reasons for their longevity and why they don't have pause buttons.

Daps
:mjlol:
The last game sold 20 mil and counting
20 mil:mjlol:
I have Elden Ring too but I'm too focused on Forbidden West more accessible and sometimes you're not in the mood to get mad you just want to play
Once the hype and word of mouth dies down ER will probably reach 20+ mil like Horizon 1 and Forbidden West will continue to have momentum because people will buy this game when they get a ps5 by default.
Once the difficulty kicks in Forbidden West will always be there

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All the souls games are fully multiplayer games though. that's one of the major reasons for their longevity and why they don't have pause buttons.

They aren’t sold as multiplayer experiences thats the difference. shyt, even getting co-op going is a challenge in these series. You gotta use consumable items, meet certain conditions, you get penalized with limited flask, and they make sure whatever you do in co-op is short and sweet by sending you back to your game once you kill a major enemy or in pvp the other person. You can’t even freely enter and exit dungeons with your partner(s)

Thats not the type of multiplayer other companies are gonna latch onto

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
They aren’t sold as multiplayer experiences thats the difference. shyt, even getting co-op going is a challenge in these series. You gotta use consumable items, meet certain conditions, you get penalized with limited flask, and they make sure whatever you do in co-op is short and sweet by sending you back to your game once you kill a major enemy or in pvp the other person. You can’t even freely enter and exit dungeons with your partner(s)

Thats not the type of multiplayer other companies are gonna latch onto
FROM doesn't view these games as strict single-player experiences, never have which is why they don't even put that pause mechanic there. they always show co-op or PVP in all their advertisement. the community has formed around that for all these games except for bloodborne. It's only a challenge to play multiplayer if you're new to the series but souls have been mainstream for a while now.