El Debarges' niece Kristinia (wifey status)

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
word...Back in the 80's Bunnie was a hot piece of ass......she had that fantasy girlfriend look........Drugs took that away. She as moldested by her pops for years so i can see how teh drugs came in to play. All these dudes talking that Debarge tragedy sh*t yet I'd bet these same cats would marry into the Kennedy family if the opportunity was there.

Damn right, that curse only hits those with Kennedy blood in them, husbands and wives marrying into that family be like :stylin:, alll you gotta worry about is tragedy hitting ur kids tho. :sadcam:

but :comeon: The Kennedys allowing a black person in it.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
See breh, I don't need her pappy asking to borrow my car and then selling it for rocks.

Gotta watch ur girl's crazy ass family.

LMAO!!!

Dude, I've had this happen to me before, but it wasn't a girls father, it was her brother.

Man, you don't even know how close that shyt hit close to home.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
she's a debarge man....
right now she's doing lines off a limited
edition last dragon album cover and
telling her contact how the jacksons aint shyt.

a0yqua.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
word...Back in the 80's Bunnie was a hot piece of ass......she had that fantasy girlfriend look........Drugs took that away. She as moldested by her pops for years so i can see how teh drugs came in to play. All these dudes talking that Debarge tragedy sh*t yet I'd bet these same cats would marry into the Kennedy family if the opportunity was there.
Bunny+Debarge+PNG.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dumb hoe thinks big breast will make her a pop star :russ:

Sounds like an airhead :pachaha:

Dates a Cac :camby: