Ejthompson23 [paperwork filed]

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I'll take my L, but his identity has been confirmed which is a win.

I'm going to continue calling posters out this exact same way, and identities WILL be confirmed.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Matt50

output_zps11jj8s4m.jpg
eat crow fukk boy

It would've been better if you were white. The fact that you black makes all the fukk shyt you be talkin even worse.

c00n ass nikka. :pacspit:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@midwesthiphop, is it kosher for staff to post which city a user's posting from based on ip address?

Your main beef was exposing him as non black, he proved you wrong , what does his ip/address have to do it with it

:mindblown: weren't you just going through this same drama with another poster in STL shooting thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Your main beef was exposing him as non black, he proved you wrong , what does his ip/address have to do it with it

:mindblown: weren't you just going through this same drama with another poster in STL shooting thread

Yes and I will continue to go through this same drama, I won't be right every time, that's just reality.

I'm just having trouble believing that an actual Black person could spew such anti-Black rhetoric which is why I'm attempting to exhaust every resource available in confirming identity.

:manny:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes and I will continue to go through this same drama, I won't be right every time, that's just reality.

I'm just having trouble believing that an actual Black person could spew such anti-Black rhetoric which is why I'm attempting to exhaust every resource available in confirming identity.

:manny:

:dwillhuh: