Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes 4/23/24 (XBS|X/Switch/PS)

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Day 1 on Steam

Screenshot-2024-04-20-175433.png

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I'm going to cry when I play this aren't I? Massive Suikoden fan, was on boards reading on Suikox.com in High School, Suikoden III is one of the most influential games in my life seeing actual black representation in a JRPG. I was a diehard and begged others to get into these games and it took my so long to fall back in love with games after this series was killed. To see Murayama finally come back for a successor and end up dying before its release is too sad to even comprehend but I've been bottling my emotions about it and the franchise that I just know that I play this the emotions won't be able to stop.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm going to cry when I play this aren't I? Massive Suikoden fan, was on boards reading on Suikox.com in High School, Suikoden III is one of the most influential games in my life seeing actual black representation in a JRPG. I was a diehard and begged others to get into these games and it took my so long to fall back in love with games after this series was killed. To see Murayama finally come back for a successor and end up dying before its release is too sad to even comprehend but I've been bottling my emotions about it and the franchise that I just know that I play this the emotions won't be able to stop.
Yes. You will. It feels like a Suiko for the modern age. It almost feels like Suiko 2 at the start but a little different. I had to jump off the game in order to try and get some sleep. Was playing it on my Steam Deck and it's the perfect game for it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes. You will. It feels like a Suiko for the modern age. It almost feels like Suiko 2 at the start but a little different. I had to jump off the game in order to try and get some sleep. Was playing it on my Steam Deck and it's the perfect game for it.
I was about to say, it feels like it reoutfitted a few familiar characters. I swear Lian is a carbon copy of Nanami from Suikoden 2, and I teared up a little when it dawned on me. That was big sis forreal! They even gave us the double heroes with a combo attack built for grinding up levels when you want to try new character combinations out.

Idk how newcomers will feel, but even after one dungeon, I'm pretty sure all the Suikoden fans will be happy. It captures the feel perfectly...kinda reminds me of X-Men 97 in that way.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
. I swear Lian is a carbon copy of Nanami from Suikoden 2, and I teared up a little when it dawned on me
She is. I noticed that off rip and got kinda sad.

Nowa and Ciel are clearly Riou and Jowy

Idk how newcomers will feel, but even after one dungeon, I'm pretty sure all the Suikoden fans will be happy. It captures the feel perfectly...kinda reminds me of X-Men 97 in that way.
I feel the same and I'm so glad we got this game. RIP Yoshytaka Murayama.

There are a few other JRPG'S like Penny Blood and Armed Fantasia coming out that will help resort that feeling.

Also if you like breath of Fire check out Tears of Magic.
They're about to do a KS I believe.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Seems on part with Suikoden and those games were still awesome.

The slow start is the only thing that worries me, hate the shyt.

Also were is my Suikoden 2 port Konamin you fukks? 5 fukking interms could complete that project.
Yeah they taking their time on that shyt.