Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes 4/23/24 (XBS|X/Switch/PS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kickstarter?:mjlol:

Nah I’m not gonna pay u to make a game then pay again when it drops.:francis:

This ain’t even dropping for at least 2 years, as much as I liked the first two games I’m not convinced on the Kickstarter shyt

:gucci:

Man what?

You pay to fund the game which is you buying the game. You ain't gotta pay again. And usually the funding price is a lot lower than retail price so you save money by investing early. I've gotten games that retailed for $60, for $30-$40.

They clearly going for the old school JRPG crowd and aesthetic. People who played suikoden don't care about graphics. :yeshrug:

The decision to make it go to PS5 and XSX was an accessibility decision, I think the game would've came out when it does no matter what, and they didn't wanna delay the campaign just to have it on next gen consoles only.

I get all that but too many KS horror stories out there, I'd rather wait to see the content put out, reviewed, and verified.

Man, I play old school RPGs. The "Tales" series, "Suikoden", "Ni No Kuni", "Dragon Quest", all that shyt. I'm gonna play this too. I'm just saying they need to step the visuals up if this is next gen.

And I dunno as far as Kickstarter. Every game I've funded has been completed and I currently own all them. Which is like....probably 8+ games over the last few years. Not even including other projects I've funded like novels, etc. I know some people got fukked over but :yeshrug: it's never personally happened to me.

Fred.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Man what?

You pay to fund the game which is you buying the game. You ain't gotta pay again. And usually the funding price is a lot lower than retail price so you save money by investing early. I've gotten games that retailed for $60, for $30-$40.

Man, I play old school RPGs. The "Tales" series, "Suikoden", "Ni No Kuni", "Dragon Quest", all that shyt. I'm gonna play this too. I'm just saying they need to step the visuals up if this is next gen.

And I dunno as far as Kickstarter. Every game I've funded has been completed and I currently own all them. Which is like....probably 8+ games over the last few years. Not even including other projects I've funded like novels, etc. I know some people got fukked over but :yeshrug: it's never personally happened to me.

Fred.
Well if you want to preorder the game 2 years in advance be my guest :francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well if you want to preorder the game 2 years in advance be my guest :francis:

I don't get why people wouldn't. You're gonna buy the game anyway, right?

Now, if you've been burned by Kickstarter before that's a different story. But otherwise you're essentially paying $60 for a game that could've been 40-50% less had you funded it. And in most cases you get the game early.

Personally I don't understand not using Kickstarter. :manny:

Fred.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why people wouldn't. You're gonna buy the game anyway, right?

Now, if you've been burned by Kickstarter before that's a different story. But otherwise you're essentially paying $60 for a game that could've been 40-50% less had you funded it. And in most cases you get the game early.

Personally I don't understand not using Kickstarter. :manny:

Fred.
Idk probably but I just can’t go off blind faith. It doesn’t matter how many successful kickstarters there are. For my purchase I need some gameplay and details how the game is and all that. Not just a video clip. But like I said that’s just me

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Idk probably but I just can’t go off blind faith. It doesn’t matter how many successful kickstarters there are. For my purchase I need some gameplay and details how the game is and all that. Not just a video clip. But like I said that’s just me

Most Kickstarters have very detailed info on the game, how it plays, videos, demos, etc.

If it don't then yeah....definitely don't invest.

Fred.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Hmm does that mean it's going to drop on all consoles or just sooner? Or both, I wonder
It's going to be released on everything.

JJh4z6P.png

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wish i'd heard of this when I could back it. Suikoden is my favorite RPG series of all time and I'm pissed we can't even get some remakes of the classics.