"Either You With Us or Not Playboi"-Birdman on Tyga

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
he made it clear that he RESPECTS Tyga but at the same time he is RIDING WITH DRAKE....

wasn't nothing vague about it, he made his point clear, EITHER U IN OR U OUT :birdman:

Tyga will watch this and :whoo: get in touch with baby and apoligize :snoop: but make no mistake it will still be to the forest green bushes :camby:he goes.... U don't try interrupting the :birdman: moneytrain, especially if your an artist on the :birdman: train....

:pachaha:what the fukk was Tyga thinking trying to slander Drake publicly like that, he's the YSL/RHQ/CMR/YMCMB/OVO/RICHGANG Breadwinner, its looking :huhldup: for TYGA right now...

He about to get that Juvinile treatment. Drake had the 3rd highest selling rap album last year, Tyga's last 2 album combined isn't even at half a million :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I hate when stone cold hustling business men talk that "family" sh1t...

It seems like people would have learned from The Lox, Beanie Segal and Juvenille situations...

You want family then bust a nut and make your own...
and it's only black people doing this... you don't see jimmy iovine running around with artists talking bout "we family, this my brother right here, even if we don't rap we gonna rock"

then the moment he drop a dud

"you know this is a business and i gotta do what's best for me. i'll always support him and fukk with him"

then 2 weeks after that

"yo i can't get jimmy on the phone... he don't pick up for me no more.. his assistant blocks my calls... what happened to family huh"

nah white execs are like "welcome to the team. call my secretary and schedule a meeting if you need me... make me money or get dropped... peace"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
It's that pimp psychology..

Anyone over the age of 16 fallin for that bullshyt

:mjlol:
same way a gang does it... "we all family" while grouping up kids with no fathers and no deep family to even know what that is

then you catch a charge... then they never write, accept calls, or visit

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Tyga has made plenty of $$$ fo universal internationally and locally

he aint gettin dropped ..or shelved

when its quiet season they will drop his shxt
he's already shelved, that's why he crying.. he didn't say drop ME... he said please drop my album.. the one they told him was coming out on a set date, then didn't even do any work for it and didn't even tell him it's not coming out

I want like a pair of those old jeans wit all the NBA logos on em, except with all the good Coli smilies

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whodey out of line
images

Whodey gonna get his head bust

birdman-hand-rub.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah but Baby right

Tyga need to play his position. Drop a mixtape if you want some shine nikka, drop some remixes and freestyles if you want some attention (ala Wayne, the Drought, No Ceilings, etc)

And then he took it PUBLICLY at that.... calling out Drake, and Nikki :why::snoop::ufdup:

Tyga living good, he was all on E! chilling with the Kardashians, had his big booty stripper baby momma keeping him in the news, had some stripclub anthems (thanks to YMCMB)... nikka needed to chill.

Once Nicki and Drakes albums drop, who did he think was next? Ego's breh... if you the best then prove it. Drop some freestyles, hop on some remixes, shyt drop a free mixtape... but keep your business in house