Either Magic Johnson is cure or she is about that YOLO

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's been what 20 years and this njgga is gaining weight not frail and flabby like every other HIV patient

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i thought the H was for HIV:yeshrug:

popcorn.gif

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:@ the amount of misinformation in this thread. You dumb nikkas give me headache :snoop:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
:heh:@ the amount of misinformation in this thread. You dumb nikkas give me headache :snoop:

right?

nikkas have called this bytch everything from his mistress to his wife to his wife's daughter...can ANYBODY get a positive ID on this hoe?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I don't know who she is, but she is beautiful. Everything about her is straight dime status. But as bad as she is, if she fukking with Magic I ain't going behind that, I'm sorry.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
right?

nikkas have called this bytch everything from his mistress to his wife to his wife's daughter...can ANYBODY get a positive ID on this hoe?

It doesn't even matter if she wuz creepin wit Magic shell be dead in a week:snoop:..all that medication would have had to make his aids evolve to sum other shyt...have they explained how he'd doin this? Did he ever get a second and third opinion:laff:....and Eazy died in a month:rudy:...Magic my nikka but I'm suprised he ain't been assasinated bcuz he really is a bad look for aids....people look at Magic and gon just be like "might as well raw,Magic turned out alright:manny:"