Eight Xbox One controllers can be connected to the console at once

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
2k had that already on 2k11 and 2k12 i think, 5 v 5, but it was trash cause 2k servers are trash, so it didnt work well, plus most them the players are trash

everyone would want the ball too. useless feature.

If people really wanted to they could play right. Player control would have to be locked. The biggest problem I see is people having a problem picking who they want to be for the entire game.
It could work. But If not, fukkery is always fun too.:manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
no, because it's garbage and it's not new.

why is having a 5 vs 5 game where every player is a human "garbage"? it's like saying there should only be Team Deathmatch, because no one goes for the objective. why is having the option for people that actually want to play a serious team based game a bad thing?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
why is having a 5 vs 5 game where every player is a human "garbage"? it's like saying there should only be Team Deathmatch, because no one goes for the objective. why is having the option for people that actually want to play a serious team based game a bad thing?

1. because while it may sound good, it's terrible
2. again, it's not new and there's a reason no one hypes that shyt
3. See 1 and 2.

Good day sir.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
1. because while it may sound good, it's terrible
2. again, it's not new and there's a reason no one hypes that shyt
3. See 1 and 2.

Good day sir.

most people like instant gratification :manny:

but again, I don't see why having the option is a bad thing. I really can't think of a particularly good use for 8 controllers. but if it doesn't take anything away from your experience, why is it a bad thing? it's like me getting mad because my computer has like 12 usb ports and I only use 4