Egypt NOT being the primary of civilization

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I started reading a book called "The Colonizer's Model of The World." In the book, the author mentions a term "Eurocentric Diffusionism." Even if you can prove 100% without the shadow of a doubt that whites were not involved in certain events in history they will still impose themselves in it. You can bring out every scholar in the world to debunk their lies, it wont stop them from continuing to lie.
This is true and uncanny. Easy to fall for the okie doke too if you're not grounded.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Shinar or Ancient Iraq (West Asia) is the primary civilization. Much of ancient Egypt was based on Ancient Babel, breh, including their "gods". But hey, Shinar was founded and start by a breh :leon: He was evil as hell and a model for the Antichrist, but he was black.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anyways to answer the Ops @Milk question to me its a bit complicated. I use to believe that Ancient Sumer was the oldest but now I'm slowly leaning towards Ancient Nile Valley civilizations(Kemet/Nubia) being the oldest.

For one the civilization Ancient Egypt was said to begun around 3050 BC.

Ancient Egypt is considered to have begun about 3050 BC, when the first pharaoh Menes united Lower Egypt (referring to the river delta region of the Nile River), and Upper Egypt (everything south of the delta).
Ancient Egypt

Meanwhile Sumer begun around 3000 BC

Sumer was one of two Early Dynastic period (3000-2350 BC) communities in southern Mesopotamia between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers (the other was Akkad).
http://archaeology.about.com/od/sterms/g/sumer.htm

Sumerian civilization may go is also said to began "developing" around 4000 BC. But if we use that logic when it comes to civilization then Ancient Egypt is even older i.e the predynastic period where there were small kingdoms.

Also I believe the Ancient Egyptian writing script is older.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Shinar or Ancient Iraq (West Asia) is the primary civilization. Much of ancient Egypt was based on Ancient Babel, breh, including their "gods". But hey, Shinar was founded and start by a breh :leon: He was evil as hell and a model for the Antichrist, but he was black.

No they weren't! All of ancient Egyptian gods were actually based on old neolithic African gods from a mixture of African people from Sudan(primarily), the green Sahara and the pygmies of Central Africa.

Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs hold zero similarities with Western Asian ones.