Eggs might be the GOAT

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I know y'all gonna think I'm trolling but hear me out:

...nuts! :whoo:

Can have it for breakfast (no diddy), lunch or dinner too.
Endless varieties.
Don't stink up the joint like eggs (still no diddy).
Don't get flabby and go bad in a matter of weeks like eggs do.
High in protein as well.
A variety of delicious tastes. (...)

Get you some nuts, brehs! :blessed:
Which nuts do you recommend?
:dame:
:mjlol:
No serious. Just don’t say peanuts or almonds.
:scusthov:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
How do you make them unhealthy? Scramble em up, add some veggies. What else you doing them :heh:
Cheese, salt, beef/sausage, and other flavor enhancer/masks. Which really isn’t too unhealthy but it adds calories which almost defeats the purpose of a low calorie/high protein breakfast for me.

They don’t stay down

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I was listening to a podcast with nutritionist and they all agreed, if you had to eat only one thing for an extended period of time eggs were definitely it.

Daps
Cheese, salt, beef/sausage, and other flavor enhancer/masks. Which really isn’t too unhealthy but it adds calories which almost defeats the purpose of a low calorie/high protein breakfast for me.

They don’t stay down

You can't have em w just salt?

I usually only do salt if I'm makin them fried. Runny yolk w the edges crispy >>>

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

They don’t stay down
I don’t eat breakfast, but eggs are very often my lunch. Salt and cheese ain’t that bad, just don’t slather em in cheese. Salt also. If you are cooking at home the amount of salt you use vs if you are eating packaged/restaurant food is tenfold less.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You can't have em w just salt?

I usually only do salt if I'm makin them fried. Runny yolk w the edges crispy >>>
I’ve tried trust me. Something about them just make me feel like I’m gonna vomit. If I can hide them I’m good but as a straight breakfast item I can’t do it

Runny yolks is a sin :damn:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Eggs are one of the most neutral and inexpensive foods ever. Scrambled, fried, boiled, etc they're always going to be delicious and nutritious.

They also come in handy sometimes especially if your pockets get tight now and then, every month or two I'll buy at least three or four 24-pack cartons of eggs to stock up on among other things to make meals out of eggs.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
You can bake potatoes, roast em, mash em, fry em, make chips. Goes well with meat, stews, vegetables. You can put it in a curry dish and it will slap. They go well with minimum ingredients (just need salt, pepper, butter). They’re delicious. It’s an all timer food.

yDVLvPF.jpeg

LDHyJty.jpeg

Dy9JvVk.jpeg

J8OGCkw.jpeg

3UIN7VF.jpeg

GOAT.

Last edited: