Educated Brother Gives White Nationalist A Lesson on European History. (Update: Cacs are trying to get him swatted)

Daps
Reppin
Botz
What do you think Africans in the western world appear as? Like how do they present themselves

As far as what? Knowledge on social issues that black people experience in the USA or Caribbean, or even in Africa? My idea is that they also know very little. Some speak in the name of Africans but don't really know much outside of the capitals of the countries they came from...When they speak, is just nothing more than generalizations that you would hear from some ignorant Cac.

But my main point is, when it comes to the history of the different black ethnic groups worldwide, due to Cac propaganda, it has been normalized to compress and mix everything in order to oversimplify our issues. Thus, ethnic clashes between some ethnic groups in Nigeria, means that every African is just killing each other.

Or, like I spoke about a few weeks ago here, the Cac propaganda on black on black murders. In order to simplify the issues of black people in the US, many types of propaganda have been created. For instance, there is this exaggerated idea that millions of people are murdered every year in the USA, and that AAs are responsible for the majority, but in reality, around 18,000 people are murdered yearly, and AAs are almost 50 million people. And, AAs also lead in wrongful convictions for murder.

But the same judgement is never used, even by black people, when analyzing the violence Cacs have practiced against each other. "World Wars", are among the biggest tribal wars we have seen in modern times. Russia has been killing other Eastern Europeans for centuries, and still doing right now. How come we never apply the same logic?

My main point is about us knowing about us, instead of relying on what other groups are saying about us. There are black people that are afraid of any majority black environment, not because they experienced a range of diverse majority-black environments and collected their own experience, but because of they heard or read from other people. How we accept such oversimplification and fall for it?

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
As far as what? Knowledge on social issues that black people experience in the USA or Caribbean, or even in Africa? My idea is that they also know very little. Some speak in the name of Africans but don't really know much outside of the capitals of the countries they came from...When they speak, is just nothing more than generalizations that you would hear from some ignorant Cac.

But my main point is, when it comes to the history of the different black ethnic groups worldwide, due to Cac propaganda, it has been normalized to compress and mix everything in order to oversimplify our issues. Thus, ethnic clashes between some ethnic groups in Nigeria, means that every African is just killing each other.

Or, like I spoke about a few weeks ago here, the Cac propaganda on black on black murders. In order to simplify the issues of black people in the US, many types of propaganda have been created. For instance, there is this exaggerated idea that millions of people are murdered every year in the USA, and that AAs are responsible for the majority, but in reality, around 18,000 people are murdered yearly, and AAs are almost 50 million people. And, AAs also lead in wrongful convictions for murder.

My main point is about us knowing about us, instead of relying on what other groups are saying about us. There are black people that are afraid of any majority black environment, not because they experienced a range of diverse majority-black environments and collected their own experience, but because of they heard or read from other people. How we accept such oversimplification and fall for it?

Subconsciously a lot of black people believe in the propaganda because they want to be able to differentiate themselves. They want to believe that racism is conditional for blacks.

That's why you still have black folks preaching respectability politics despite countless examples throughout history that it doesn't matter how you present yourself or how credentialed you are, you can still experience discrimination.

They want the propaganda to be true because that gives them an avenue to be accepted.

"Don't hang around or associate yourself with THOSE kinda black folks and you'll be alright"

"Pull up your pants and stop talking in slang and you'll be taken seriously"

The problem with this mentality from black folks is it's done to gain acceptance into white circles and the white power structure.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s absolutely wrong and you don’t know what you’re talking about.

World War 1 and 2 were both strictly designed to start and complete the process of destroying the power of the European monarchies that were in place, create the environment for the need for a Jewish homeland and eventual one world government.
Ahistorical antisemitic right-wing conspiracy babble.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

But the same judgement is never used, even by black people, when analyzing the violence Cacs have practiced against each other. "World Wars", are among the biggest tribal wars we have seen in modern times. Russia has been killing other Eastern Europeans for centuries, and still doing right now. How come we never apply the same logic?

I don’t hear nobody talk about tribalism amongst Europeans, and I don’t hear nobody talking about African conflicts

do Africans come over and teach about different ethnic groups and whatnot to black Americans?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This nikka pointed out the jews being discriminated while Not mentioning nan one of the african slave trades fukk this guy :hhh:
I believe "spent 400 years looting the world" would include enslaving people from other countries. Looting and pillage typically involves slavery. Ask the Vikings.