edit: requesting the kill switch be pulled, all post and history to be erased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nah im good breh, 2 thou post in 3 months is a little too much

I need to fallback anyway, shyt can get addictive

I'm gonna miss JBO tho

Hit that kill switch breh

These nigs will always have this thread to fallback on

going :umad: at me about how I wanted to commit internet suicide but didn't

I ain't tryna hear that shyt in the future

Pull that trigger b

tired of the harassment.

Internet bulling is real brehs

Kill me

:mjcry:
I think you should listen to cook breh. Take a week off the Coli. Reconnect with family, friends. Try to remember the things that made you happy before the Coli. Again, this place is supposed to be a source of entertainment. The rep system is a part of that entertainment. You should just laugh it off like others do. @blackslash tried to show you the way earlier. We all wish you the best breh.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Liquid @cook @Brooklynzson @Always-Right Liggins @Liu Kang

this dude along with several other members of his internet rep posse/crew/gang have been going around harassing dozens of members on this site

I have my profile page set to private however he has somehow managed to obtain all my reps

Which can be viewed here.

I asked him several times to explain to me how he obtained the rep history of a poster whose profile was private (so I can avoid making this thread) and he completely ignored me and went about his troll ways

So he left me with no choice

I don't even want this nikka to be banned really, i just want to be left alone, if this shyt ain't harassment then I don't know what else. And I know I'm not alone in this....mad other people have been saying the same shyt and it goes ignored. I did literally nothing to warrant this type of attention, these nikkas get off and thrive on negative shyt like this, harassing damn near everyone on this forums for laughs, it's corny as fuk, ppl just wanna come here and get their music, sports and video games news/info and they gotta deal with BS like that on a daily basis?

These little kids are literally driving people away from these forums

and also, how do I unfollow nikkas that followed me on this forum? I don't need nikkas that neg rep me all day like @Ill Clinton and other members of 2meo's internet posse following me for malicious reasons.

He already offered for you both to leave eachother alone prior to this thread being made.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
I think you should listen to cook breh. Take a week off the Coli. Reconnect with family, friends. Try to remember the things that made you happy before the Coli. Again, this place is supposed to be a source of entertainment. The rep system is a part of that entertainment. You should just laugh it off like others do. @blackslash tried to show you the way earlier. We all wish you the best breh.

its too late, i made this thread, I'm a snitch, a rat, and then I asked @cook to commit internet suicide pulling the kill/erase switch on me b.

Letting me live after this would cause further embarrassment, I gotta go, this will be ur Ace card forever.

U harassing ass nikkas won

He already offered for you both to leave eachother alone prior to this thread being made.

wasn't no both, shyt was just one nikka and his internet goons harassing the whole forum 24/7

we the victims of this shyt, ain't no "both" nikka, i never sent a neg that nikkas way ever, just pos reps and daps.

Never verbally harassed dude once

pull that switch cook, I done made myself look and sound like a bytch, can't show my face after this

:sadbron:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its too late, i made this thread, I'm a snitch, a rat, and then I asked @cook to commit internet suicide pulling the kill/erase switch on me b.

Letting me live after this would cause further embarrassment, I gotta go, this will be ur Ace card forever.

U harassing ass nikkas won

wasn't no both, shyt was just one nikka and his internet goons harassing the whole forum 24/7

we the victims of this shyt, ain't no "both" nikka, i never sent a neg that nikkas way ever, just pos reps and daps.

Never verbally harassed dude once

pull that switch cook, I done made myself look and sound like a bytch, can't show my face after this

:sadbron:

I haven't been following what's been going on, all I was saying was you said your intention was to be left alone and that was offered as a solution.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
I haven't been following what's been going on, all I was saying was you said your intention was to be left alone and that was offered as a solution.

I asked the mods to commit that

can't show my face in other forums after this, same dudes negging me daily gonna be replying to my threads with gifs of slit wrist n shyt now

Plus I just snitched on mad nikkas....smh (that alone is the most bytch made thing a person could ever do)

nah son

I'm good

@cook hit that switch

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
This.

I don't even care breh. If it bothers you that much I'll just put you on ignore and you do the same to me, this shyt isn't that serious.

How you start out like this though earlier
u one of the lamest lil dudes on this site b, how u got mobb deep in ur avi and u think it's okay to snitch and tell on nikkas?

u gotta be a 16 yr old whiteboy

:snoop:

Now go along and get ur lil neg repping butt buddy internet "gang" to neg me for calling u a rat like u always do.

Negs won't change the fact that ur still a rat

u ratatouille ass nikka

:camby:

Then end up with this thread?

Put me on ignore come next week you won't remember none of this

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked the mods to commit that

can't show my face in other forums after this, same dudes negging me daily gonna be replying to my threads with gifs of slit wrist n shyt now

Plus I just snitched on mad nikkas....smh (that alone is the most bytch made thing a person could ever do)

nah son

I'm good

@cook hit that switch

Ok man, you are entitled to do what you think is best, remember it's just a forum though so try not to take it too seriously.

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
This.

I don't even care breh. If it bothers you that much I'll just put you on ignore and you do the same to me, this shyt isn't that serious.

How you start out like this though earlier

Then end up with this thread?

Put me on ignore come next week you won't remember none of this

nope, i'm a rat and all rats should die

i stand by those words

kill me @cook

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nah im good breh, 2 thou post in 3 months is a little too much

I need to fallback anyway, shyt can get addictive

I'm gonna miss JBO tho

Hit that kill switch breh

These nigs will always have this thread to fallback on

going :umad: at me about how I wanted to commit internet suicide but didn't

I ain't tryna hear that shyt in the future

Pull that trigger b

tired of the harassment.

Internet bullying is real brehs

Kill me

Yoooo im cryin :laff:

Got me reading ya posts with sad music and sht

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
Yoooo im cryin :laff:

Got me reading ya posts with sad music and sht

me too, its funny and not serious but i do have principles, as stupid as they may sound

I can never call another poster a snitch after this so i'd rather just be erased

I hate rats and snitches, and now I'm a rat and snitch

These harassing ass nikkas made me become what I hate and despise.

i look like a b8tch now

Pull the erase switch @Brooklynzson

:manny:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Side note but is it rlly possible for the admins to really erase all post history including quoted posts...on the coli?

If so i migght pay to get that done in the future..cuz lawd knows ive said some sht that could fck me up in the long run :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.