*EDIT*How the fukk did the BRIDGE is over kill mc shan career (NO VASELINE MADE ME DO IT)

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Pumas were THE shoe in the mid 80's. The fat laces and shyt. So much so that my mom still laughs and tells a story of me being 7 years old and asking her for "Breakdance shoes" for Xmas.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Pumas were THE shoe in the mid 80's. The fat laces and shyt. So much so that my mom still laughs and tells a story of me being 7 years old and asking her for "Breakdance shoes" for Xmas.
But you were 7 in the 60s...........................................................

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Pumas are coming back for the youth , they are putting out heat ideas like Saucony, New Balances and Nike Rosches trust me im a young person and I know what the kids rocking

Adidas Originals, New Balance, Asics, Saucony, and Puma have all been putting out great shoes the last few years.

As for KRS he dropped knowledge. If people don't like him. Their loss.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
They caught a little resurgence in the early 90s in the Bay too. Fat shoe laces as well.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I saw KRS live for the first time in 99 at the Maritime in SF and when he did this song people went nuts. I was up front and I had to go to the back. I legit thought I was gonna get trampled to death.