"Edge won a total of 31 championships in the WWE"

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Edge won the tag belts a few times w/o Christian and picked up a few mid card belts too

He got the crowd to boo him when Cena was getting "You can't wrestle!" chants nightly, and also gave us the catch as catch can classic during the pandemic vs Orton, perhaps the most exquisite display of ring savvy and scientific grappling of the 21st century :wow: Edge did pretty well for himself way I see it :ehh:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
He was always a major guy but never THE guy kind of like a 3rd scoring option on a championship team

Someone said Amare ... I'd compare him to a Rip Hamilton kind of wrestler

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Vickie shyt was always weird to me. Felt unnecessary... she also had Doloh Ziggler in a dog collar if I remember correctly

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Top 5 WWE heel OAT just based off his OG rated R run against Hardy and Cena

He did amazing work as a heel. He was a piece of shyt that screwed everybody over, took any opportunity he could, and just when you thought you could keep him down, he came back and regenerated.

His title reigns are inflated because of the era he wrestled in, but they were handing the championships to everybody back then. The Coli is the only place I've seen him get hate and I don't know why.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's definitely not one of my favorites but for a fact he put in the work and far far exceeded the expectations anyone could have ever reasonably had for the guy. Maybe the greatest overachiever of all time.

That being said, his spear is still the most dogshyt spear of all time and he should feel bad about it.