"Edge won a total of 31 championships in the WWE"

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
So I largely missed his run. I remember him with Christian in the tag team, the Matt, Lita, and Edge triangle, and I remember the feud with Foley, but how did he end up being a major player like that? Was it justified ?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
No. He only got the belt when cena needed a vacation.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Hot Potatoed titles back then all over the place as said by the good breh @Silkk

but also: Edge ate in the tag division. People know E&C, but sleep on Rated RKO's run as a unit. Between all of his time in the E, Edge was part of multiple factions/teams, considering he is constantly looked at as a singles star but we always ignore that there was basically zero point in his career where he was standing FULLY on his own.
Brood to E&C to ECK to him and Lita to him and Randy. Hell, his final run post-retirement was the longest he spent really running as a solo act with no accoutrements, and it... realistically was the most boring he ever was tbh.

Can't think of a single Edge solo title run that was bigger than his MITB cash-in moment. Everything else was forgettable or depended on supporting characters.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It didn't start in 07
That shyt was going on since the attitude era :russ:
Edge was an 11x Tag Team Champion and 5x IC Champion from 1999 through 2004
It ramped up around 06-07 because there were two world titles and the MITB. MFs were literally passing belts back and forth the same night/week sometimes.