Eddie Winslow Is Trying To Catch The Package On Camera

degu9089

All Star
Daps
She was Trolling, brehs.... There won't be any and NEVER be a sex tape with darious Mccrary and Sydney Starr .

She only goes viral when it's attached to another dude.. nobody cares about her by herself.
:martin:
She?
cNZmQ1qfjIZa4Xr3VE.webp

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
This is about to be an unpopular opinion but in a world where nikkas getting fukked by rich men for money and clout, Eddie can do worse then grind on and smooch a tranny To survive and sell some tickets to a play.

You might neg me and I understand why but say that I’m wrong :yeshrug:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I'm just trying to be respectful, bruh.
:russ:

I USED to be on the "Sydney Starr was Born a female and is Trolling" side ..

But upon doing my research ( for the culture) last year ....I watched a recent video of hers...(She has NEVER shown her privates, which added to my trolling thoughts )

She was getting pounded from that GAK trizzy Nygga and one of her balls slipped out n she tucked it back in... either she's a super dedicated troll or she really WAS born a male!

:dame:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
I'm just trying to be respectful, bruh.
:russ:

I USED to be on the "Sydney Starr was Born a female and is Trolling" side ..

But upon doing my research ( for the culture) last year ....I watched a recent video of hers...(She has NEVER shown her privates, which added to my trolling thoughts )

She was getting pounded from that GAK trizzy Nygga and one of her balls slipped out n she tucked it back in... either she's a super dedicated troll or she really WAS born a male!

:dame:
Breh, I can’t tell if you are trolling or not.

Either way,
LAKIIRqtM1dqE.webp

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I remember when ol boy girl first came out

She had y’all nikkas conflicted

nikkas really didn’t believe this was a tranny even tho his old HS pics from Chicago dropped with him flamed the fukk up. This fakkit ruined Chingy career he should have sued the shyt out of him. And Eddie been fruity. He been fukking with this tranny for years