Eddie Winslow comes out as a tranny chaser..

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Obligatory

BitterCarefulEkaltadeta.webp
@3Rivers Dame this shyt :damn:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a rare condition, this day and age, to read any good news on the newspaper page.... Love and tradition of the grand design, some people say it's even harder to find......

I guess Darius found some magic clue inside Sidney's gentle walls Cause all he sees is a tower of dreams with his real love burstin' into Sidney's seam.....:dame:

:deadmanny:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
It's a rare condition, this day and age, to read any good news on the newspaper page.... Love and tradition of the grand design, some people say it's even harder to find......

I guess Darius found some magic clue inside Sidney's gentle walls Cause all he sees is a tower of dreams with his real love burstin' into Sidney's seam.....:dame:
Bruuuuuuuuh take this rep :russ:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Daaaaaayssssss gooooooo byyyyyy
full

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: