Eddie Murphy Still with that FINE Azz White Girl? And Where TF is his Coli Smilie?! He's a Legend!

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old enough to know there was definitely an ... Unfortunate incident but young enough to not remember exactly what it was. Wasn't he fukkin wit trannies or some shyt?

He saw some poor lady on the street who needed a lift and later on, he was stopped by the police and had to find out that she wasn't really a lady, it could happen to anyone :yeshrug:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Johnny Gill has entered the chat.

johnny-gil-eddie-murphy.jpg

My, my, my.

LMAO @ Straight From The A

Nothing straight about Georgia except straightforward racism.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
He saw some poor lady on the street who needed a lift and later on, he was stopped by the police and had to find out that she wasn't really a lady, it could happen to anyone :yeshrug:
You being funny? When's the last time you pulled over to let a random stranger in your car nikka he not Alhabib from Uber he's Eddie fukkin Murphy

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You being funny? When's the last time you pulled over to let a random stranger in your car nikka he not Alhabib from Uber he's Eddie fukkin Murphy
So now you're judging people, who out of the goodness of their heart, offert somebody in need a ride home just because they're a celebrity?

Daps
Nah she ain't it. He had it right when he had Nicole Murphy:whew: idk how he fukked that up
He probably wanted more kids and Nicole was like :ufdup::camby:. Plus those Gen X/young Boomer nikkas loved white women more than Millenials or Z. Difference is that it's OK now whereas they got roasted for that shyt back then. 1988 Eddie married to a white broad :russ:. That's why they got with them lite skints.