Eddie Murphy smashed Rocsi and threw her in the bushes

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rocsi thinks she's a celebrity, she wants everyboday (Media) want talk about her, she used this for publicly stunt and hopefully boost her career. Eddie ain't that dumb, he just used you for p*ssy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rocsi said "I love yo" to Eddie even she didn't mean it and thinking Eddie is a simp to her. Edddie was :ufdup:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rocsi been giving that p*ssy to men of power for many moons now.

rocsi-michael-misick.jpg
:huhldup:

smh at this slore...Charlie Villanueva lookin ass

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Funny how shes ok with Eddie taking her to Starbucks but if one of us took her there she would call us cheap

Daps
Eddie murphy has been running through dimes on the low for a while now. Wasn't he fukking with babyface's ex at one point?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Funny how shes ok with Eddie taking her to Starbucks but if one of us took her there she would call us cheap

She would rather get smutted by a nikka with power instead of letting a average nikka worship the ground she walks on. This is why she isn't respected. Remember when her and 50 was beefing and he was saying he knew 2 nikkas that smashed her.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
1339517582540.gif

Starbucks is cheaper than a conventional lunch or dinner, and them hoes love Starbucks too, :mindblown: at how didn't I add this valuable piece of knowledge to my game years ago

bytches love starbucks man, ESPECIALLY these white hoes.:win:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
The Tower Heist actor and comedian went public with his romance with the pretty 106 & Park host in May and even enjoyed several holidays together with Rocsi spending time with his family.
However, sources say Eddie never considered Rocsi a serious girlfriend and stopped contact with her as she became too clingy.
"She was constantly calling and texting, checking his social media and questioning about where he was and who he was with," a source told Bossip.
"Eddie doesn’t work like that. So he stopped returning her calls."
Rumours of a split surfaced two weeks ago, but Rocsi appeared to shoot down the reports, going out for dinner with Eddie's daughter.
Are you surprised these two are no longer together?

Rosci Lost :pachaha: