Eddie Murphy Needs to Do a Sequel to Coming to America.....Would be :ohlawd:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would love to see this, Eddie, Arsenio, and the Lisa character, all are aging very well.

I'm pretty sure, Eddie has taught about this many times, and many studio have probably approach with the ides to do a sequel.

And Lisa still looks good as hell.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i'd rather see a sequel to Trading Places.

im glad landis and murphy didn't do sequels to those flicks..then again, murphy and landis were at each other's throats on the set of coming 2 america.
cOMING 2 america had a nice reference to trading places with the Brothers as homeless tramps, "we are back randall"

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
As a white person, I say they should make it about the Prince of England coming to America to find his wife
Then eddie can voice the animal sidekick :lawd:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I dont think Eddie could even do all those roles as effectively as he did back then. He has gotten older and i just dont think he is as funny as he used to be. Would love for him to get in an R-rated unfiltered comedy and prove me wrong though.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
All these suggestions are horrible, stop it slimes :stopitslime:
Oh I know you not hating on...
As a white person, I say they should make it about the Prince of England coming to America to find his wife
Then eddie can voice the animal sidekick :lawd:

But if you don't like that, how about they remake the original, same plot
But this time it stars Iris Elba

of course I'm full of shyt bruh​

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't know if you guys know this or not but Martin was developing a Spin Off to "Coming To America" a few years back called "Back To Africa" where he's a guy from New York that finds out he's really an heir of an African Kingdom and his Father sent him to America as a baby to prevent a different tribe from Killing him. One of his relatives comes to New York and tells him his real Father has died and he must come back to rule the kingdom. Eddie Murphy and the original cast of "Coming to America" was suppose to have a cameo. But I think it's in development hell right now. Honestly, that's the only sequel/spin off I think that could work for "Coming to America". Martin is funny enough to pull it off. It's crazy that till this day, "Coming To America" is the highest grossing movie with an All Black Cast in the staring roles. Here's the story from 2009:

martinlawrencecomingtoamerica.jpg

Martin Lawrence to Star in Unofficial Coming To America Sequel? | /Film

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Another 48 Hrs. sequel?

I really miss the buddy cop genre no that it's :trash: status. Last good one I've seen which was a while back was a Korean action comedy where a cop and gangster teams up.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
It was an adult fairy tale...he found his queen and they lived happily ever after:aicmon:

Why the fuk would he come back to America, to Atlanta of all places when he has zamunda to rule:what:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It was an adult fairy tale...he found his queen and they lived happily ever after:aicmon:

Why the fuk would he come back to America, to Atlanta of all places when he has zamunda to rule:what:

Ok.....he can go to the MEAC conference in Greensboro or to L.A....idk, just brainstorming.. .....I'm on the fence about the idea now, since apparently Martin already had this idea and some posters have presented some decent sequel scenarios....but then again...maybe it should rest as a movie in 1988..... :youngsabo: