Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Petition this man for the sequel...... :ohlawd:

coming-to-america-randy-watson.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it wouldn't be :ohlawd: let that classic remain. Tired of these remakes. I would like to see him do an adult comedy but I don't think he got it anymore. :shaq:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yall don't think so?? :to:.....with a 21st century spin on it....round up cast of characters and add some fresh ones...Eddie goes to Atlanta this time or something..

No?? :leostare:??

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yall don't think so?? :to:.....with a 21st century spin on it....round up cast of characters and add some fresh ones...Eddie goes to Atlanta this time or something..

No?? :leostare:??

Wouldn't work, couldn't work...its a different time, they all old and lost the magic which made all those 80s movies so special. Eddie needs to be in a serious movie possibly a villain something totally different. Then hell get an Oscar.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If they could find a way to bring 80's Eddie to 2013 maybe, but other than that NO!

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
nikkas lack vision. If it was a good sequel it would do numbers off the strength of how classic the first one was.

I always thought the 2nd one could have revolved around Semi(Arsenio's character)...not looking for a wife but maybe about to be married so they come back to America for his bachelor party. Sort of Coming to America meets the Hangover. Actually the story is unimportant, I'd watch just to see what characters these nikkas would come up with. Add Martin and Marlon Wayans and I'm already :deadrose: in my mind about the levels of fukkery.