eddie murphy is returnin' to snl for the first time since 1984

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They got enough real nikkas on the show to make it a better work environment. All those wack unfunny cacs, wont be able to help murphy shine.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
"[T]hey were shytty to me on 'Saturday Night Live' a couple of times after I'd left the show. They said some shytty things," Murphy said in an interview with Rolling Stone in 2011. "There was that David Spade sketch. I made a stink about it, it became part of the folklore. What really irritated me about it at the time was that it was a career shot. It was like, 'Hey, come on, man, it's one thing for you guys to do a joke about some movie of mine, but my career? I'm one of you guys. How many people have come off this show whose careers really are fukked up, and you guys are shytting on me?' And you know every joke has to go through all the producers, and ultimately, you know Lorne or whoever says, [Lorne Michaels voice] 'OK, it's OK to make this career crack.'"

Murphy added that he felt unhappy about that for years. "I wouldn't go to retrospectives, but I don't let it linger," he added. "I saw David Spade four years ago. Chris Rock was like, 'Do you guys still hate each other?' and I was like, 'I don't hate David Spade, I'm cool with him.'"
I read this is in the 2000's Eddie voice:

200_s.gif

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm betting all of my coli cash that they will make him wear a skirt in one of the skits.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I REALLY wanna see a Louis Winthorpe III & Billy Ray Valentine reunion.
I'm preset sure it will happen cause Dan Akroid (sp?) has made dozens of appreances since he left. The last time I saw him, he & Steve Martin were doing this

And as you see the crowd were :krs: times infinity, I see it happening.