Eddie Hall Sets New Deadlift Record (462 kg/1018 lbs)

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
That's a fact jack. You don't need anywhere near as much fat as he has but lifting super heavy weight with single digit body fat is not recommended
the dudes in here are uneducated when it comes to shyt like this.
they don't understand how many calories you need to get to a level where you can dead 1000lbs.
its powerlifting not bodybuilding

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
some of you cats sound like some wild homos.

Why you worried about dudes body if he is a competitive lifter?
Thats like watching football and saying "eww…why is that tackle so big and fat? :wrist:"

Its a sport…their bodies reflect what they are trying to do.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must not lift in order to get stronger and bigger you have to bulk. When you bulk you gain muscle and fat at the same time that's why you cut when reach a size you prefer. He can't cut because his job is power lifting

Or you use drugs and there are downsides to that .I don't think many people understand the reality of bodybuilding and what goes on in gyms.Even many of the skinny abercrombie models are on something.

And lets not even get into the fitness models.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
some of you cats sound like some wild homos.

Why you worried about dudes body if he is a competitive lifter?
Thats like watching football and saying "eww…why is that tackle so big and fat? :wrist:"

Its a sport…their bodies reflect what they are trying to do.
Weight lifting and bodybuilding results into body transformation so talking about how your or another persons physique is perfectly fine unless youre a typical insecure coli poster. No One is worried how someone looks we are just saying we'd prefer to not go the bulky route in terms of lifting

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

thats my point. Why do it just to power lift? i rather have a nice physique and be strong at the same time then just go bulky just to impress an audience and shyt. You dont get no benefits from being like that dude. Health wise and bytches wise

Hahahaha you lost your fukking mind if you don't think power lifting don't get bytches .

I use to think that shyt too till i started lifting and the owner of the gym put me on to this lifestyle .

nikka got 8 kids :dead:

The big ass dudes get hoes breh don't sleep I've seen them dudes at the gym pull them small ass fine hoes.

Power lifting is a sport just like anything else breh . Why are lineman fat ass fukk ?

When they get out the sport you see how small they get breh .

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
he looks like he just ate a rack :dahell:

fukk his strength,all that fat hanging from him is :scust:

i never understood heavy lifters/competitors who dont have a nice physique to go with their strength (no homo).
Well the training style is different and the energy systems within the body being used are different for power lifters vs a body builder or even a a pro football player. Usually power lifters do heavy weights, longer rests, less reps, more sets. You are using a specific energy system for things that last 10 seconds.

So you aren't going to be looking all that cut compared to someone who is a bodybuilder because bodybuilders emphasize shorter rests, more reps, which lead to more fat burning and and more cut look. They usually recruit energy from a different system within the body.

Power is all about full recovery and getting the most out of your movement for that short amount of time. Kind of like running a 40 yard dash or a 100meter. Power lifting is sprint with full recovery...

What body builders do is more like. 400 meter run, powerful, but not as powerful because it is a longer distance.

It would actually be hard to achieve a ripped look and max your potential out in power and strength.