Eddie Hall Sets New Deadlift Record (462 kg/1018 lbs)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Arnolds fukking accent always gets me :pachaha:

On the low,dudes would hype this guy up talking about he a beast and shyt and inspire them to be like him but to me hes just a fat loaf. :scust:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arnolds fukking accent always gets me :pachaha:

On the low,dudes would hype this guy up talking about he a beast and shyt and inspire them to be like him but to me hes just a fat loaf. :scust:
:dahell: He just deadlift a rack how is that not being a beast

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he looks like he just ate a rack :dahell:

fukk his strength,all that fat hanging from him is :scust:

i never understood heavy lifters/competitors who dont have a nice physique to go with their strength (no homo).
You must not lift in order to get stronger and bigger you have to bulk. When you bulk you gain muscle and fat at the same time that's why you cut when reach a size you prefer. He can't cut because his job is power lifting

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You must not lift in order to get stronger and bigger you have to bulk. When you bulk you gain muscle and fat at the same time that's why you cut when reach a size you prefer. He can't cut because his job is power lifting

:snoop:

thats my point. Why do it just to power lift? i rather have a nice physique and be strong at the same time then just go bulky just to impress an audience and shyt. You dont get no benefits from being like that dude. Health wise and bytches wise

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps

thats my point. Why do it just to power lift? i rather have a nice physique and be strong at the same time then just go bulky just to impress an audience and shyt. You dont get no benefits from being like that dude. Health wise and bytches wise

If you care that much about your looks you gotta be a fakkit b. Ol' "do my nails look good" ass nikka.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
:rudy:

yea ok :heh:

ol dirty fat nikka smelling like weed and ass every morning

Nice try, but my physique mean and lean :manny:

Just sayin though, if you care that much about your looks you sound like a female straight up.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nice try, but my physique mean and lean :manny:

Just sayin though, if you care that much about your looks you sound like a female straight up.

:what:

if u dont care for youre body looks then u a fat phony liar. What kind of dumb shyt u spitting here?

*looks at rep*

never mind,keep it moving

JordanwiththeWiz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Easy they make a lot of money from sponsors and events

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
:what:

if u dont care for youre body looks then u a fat phony liar. What kind of dumb shyt u spitting here?

*looks at rep*

never mind,keep it moving

Holmes, you got 3,000 more posts than daps :dead:

Your posting career is trash b :heh:

Plus, you have a negative rep too, cept coupled with the garbage dap ratio :dead:

Also, like I said, you're a faq for caring about your looks like that.

I eat about 4,000 calories daily and have 8% body fat and can run 2 miles under 13 minutes. Tell me I'm fat again you lil' wanksta :mjlol: