Eddie Griffin Calls Shannon Sharpe Gay

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
A lot of :flabbynsick: comedians are using Shannon's name to boost up their image since he's poppin right now. Sharpe just needs to ignore them and keep it moving. Every time that he responds back, it's actually helps them out and it shows that they can get to him mentally just by dissing him.
Nah, as man you not gonna keep calling me a froot with no repercussions. They say these things, then peace it up with him in person...... Shannon is still in shape and will lay these niccas 6 ft if he blackout

There's a difference between someone calling you a :wrist: online vs. one that's in circles you can breach.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
A lot of :flabbynsick: comedians are using Shannon's name to boost up their image since he's poppin right now. Sharpe just needs to ignore them and keep it moving. Every time that he responds back, it's actually helps them out and it shows that they can get to him mentally just by dissing him.
He said that himself on the episode right before All Star. Dudes might as well post this in every "comedian insults Sharpe" thread to come.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah, as man you not gonna keep calling me a froot with no repercussions. They say these things, then peace it up with him in person...... Shannon is still in shape and will lay these niccas 6 ft if he blackout

There's a difference between someone calling you a :wrist: online vs. one that's in circles you can breach.
You know damn well he’s not going to do that so I don’t know why you’d bring it up.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

But you have to remember that these are NOT the streets and you have the beat them with class and grace. Shannon would lose him job from ESPN, various sponsors and fame if he actually put hands at one of these hating ass old heads right now. They know that he has the juice and they want a taste of it, that's it. Have to let them starve in peace while he keeps eating and leveling up. You don't think that the NBA would ask him to be a coach for the celebrity all star game if he was just a regular ass dude or commentator? Katt Williams has done interviews before but a part of the reason why the latest one blew up because it was with Shannon...the hottest thing on TV right now. Unless these dudes are literally threating violence or actually put physical hands on him, there is no reason for him to acknowledge them at all.