Ed, Eddie n Eddy was wild as hell

drifter

Superstar
Daps
@The axe murderer Since you brought it up, I just realized something about Rolf. :ohhh:

Like Jimmy, he was also not simping Nazz in that episode like the rest of the male characters were. :dahell:

Even Ed's dumb ass was simping her :russ:, and half the time, he has no idea where he is at. :mjlol:

So there may be something to potential "fruitiness" coming from him. :dame:

Ain't NO thotties about to get black magic off on the son of a shepherd :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Remember that episode when Eddy's moms made him clean his room and he had to hide his collection of :mjlit: magazines?

He gave them to ED of all people to hide, who completely forgot where he put them. :mjlol:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
latest

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
@The axe murderer Since you brought it up, I just realized something about Rolf. :ohhh:

Like Jimmy, he was also not simping Nazz in that episode like the rest of the male characters were. :dahell:

Even Ed's dumb ass was simping her :russ:, and half the time, he has no idea where he is at. :mjlol:

Nah Son of a Sheperd was just beyond simple temptations :birdman::ufdup:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Seems like he chose the life of a monk:wow:
He eschews all temptations of the flesh:wow:
Seeks enlightenment beyond that:wow:

Or he could be into some dark shyt now that you mention it. Could be rural 50 shades of gray:mjtf:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This made me so nostalgic seeing this thread. This was my favorite cartoon growing up.

I remember being :ohhh: seeing double D’s hair under the hat while playing a computer game on Cartoon Network website growing up

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
You gotta take into account that Ed, in his rabid ass state of mind, is likely to eat Rolf if it comes down to it. :sadcam:

Ed too unpredictable as is, now imagine breh ANGRY angry
It's implied he already disrespected Rolf's set though. Like Rolf is going to the kill 100%. I just fear for the Cul-De-Sac, motherfukkers are going to be innocent bystanders. Plumbing is going to be out for a week, Houses destroyed, Trailer park is going to be a wasteland. shyt is the unstoppable force vs the immovable object.