The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is gonna be the promotion that unites TSC :wow:

this is some proud alt right trash org:hhh:

When the Stinks and Reeks thread members unite to shyt on this bullshyt promotion:

ZI8Sob.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Last paragraph of the post says it's a new service that'll launch in April.

If this is their flagship content, I can already see the "grand opening, grand closing" gif in a post. :mjlol:

You know its real when even IWTV doesn't want to fukk with you and their service consist of bottom barrel fukkery with the exception of BEYOND wrestling and No Holds Barred:wow:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Last paragraph of the post says it's a new service that'll launch in April.

If this is their flagship content, I can already see the "grand opening, grand closing" gif in a post. :mjlol:

I read somewhere that the owner of that service is some weird fukking Qanon type…

Makes sense this MAGA fed would be on there…

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
What the hell is Pro Wrestling TV?

These cats got online hollering about “TV rights” or some shyt. This “Pro Wrestling TV” nonsense isn’t what anyone had in mine.

Surprised they didn’t try stating their case to Stadium, which shows some no name ass MMA and bare knuckle fighting stuff. At least it’s a real TV channel, and a free one at that

Would’ve been perfect for Tuff TV if they were still around :mjlol:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
These cats got online hollering about “TV rights” or some shyt. This “Pro Wrestling TV” nonsense isn’t what anyone had in mine.

Surprised they didn’t try stating their case to Stadium, which shows some no name ass MMA and bare knuckle fighting stuff. At least it’s a real TV channel, and a free one at that

Would’ve been perfect for Tuff TV if they were still around :mjlol:

Bruh my cable went down one weekend and while I was waiting for it to be restored I actually was flipping through the broadcast channels I had and landed on them....them muhfukkas were playing the most random shyt...I mean shyt like East Tennessee basketball.....