Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Never heard of her and found this:

yldupzyqxmk61.jpg

CYN is a damn circus :shaq2:

raw

If today’s world wasn’t so demented, you would think they were a parody promotion :smh:

If that's how she feels then I wonder how Erik (or was it Ivar who was married to her) is :mjpls:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
What’s stopping TK or Vince from buying this shytty promotion and releasing all the “talent”?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
What’s stopping TK or Vince from buying this shytty promotion and releasing all the “talent”?

Why would they? :dwillhuh:

These man are doing shows in the backrooms of bars for less than 100 people while cover bands play the main room. I don't even know if there's any value attached to the brand, and their entire video library would easily fit on a 1 GB flash drive.

They're a long way from being a threat to anyone. :heh:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Bruh. Obsession with vikings absolutely NEVER fails as a signifier of folks being on that :mjpls: shyt.

definitely true

Case in point: that retarded ass White bytch out in Baltimore from a couple years back, who was out in the street proclaiming “I hate N*****s” while swearing the breh recording it was trying to buy some puss from her, absolutely had Viking references on her social media

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Dude is legit like 6’8 320 and still comes off as soft. Gotta be one of the most bytchmade wrestlers of all time.

This is how I imagine acts when he backs down. You can see it even in the tweets to Bagwell.