EC3 and Braun launching new wrestling company

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
We all know this isn’t going to be successful but now I also hope they continue to run these shows forever.

Honestly the aesthetic (this small room shyt) fits in with what they’re going for. The standing room thing is interesting. EC3 saying they’re influenced by Fight Club…yep :francis:

(S)hotgun (S)aturday Night :mjpls:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Nothing about these clowns specifically but I wonder what's with so many wrestlers wanting to do something outside WWE/AEW but not working with one another to fully realize it.

This, Terminus, etc. Just seems like if a group of people pooled resources together you could actually make something that'd stick. It'd also keep shyt like this from seeing the light of day with different opinions weighing in

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Nothing about these clowns specifically but I wonder what's with so many wrestlers wanting to do something outside WWE/AEW but not working with one another to fully realize it.

This, Terminus, etc. Just seems like if a group of people pooled resources together you could actually make something that'd stick. It'd also keep shyt like this from seeing the light of day with different opinions weighing in
That's exactly how AEW came to be. They just got Tony to "Buy In" to fund it.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Yup. And apparently you don't even need a billionaire either if these cacs can get TV deals too. Didn't that all women's promotion AJ Lee's apart of get deal as well? These new promotions every month are like potshots in the dark when you stand a better chance working together

The nerve to sell tickets and not even have chairs lmao

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
this woman gotta be one of the only people at the show.

she the only one tweeting about it

i wonder which wrestler she dating :mjlol:

she's one of those "superfans" like Brock Lesnar Guy or Frank the Clown always trying to be up in the videos getting themselves over. I think they cut to her and Brock Lesnar Guy during Tony Khan's ROH announcement the other night

Lookin like Janice from the Muppets

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

The first iteration of AEW - All In - was in a sold out 10,000 seat arena with ROH and New Japan backing them in terms of supplying talent and probably equipment. This was in the back room of a bar, with talent who aren't really all that in demand - with a cover band playing in the big room.

These two things aren't the same. :yeshrug: