~EC(A) Stack Info/Advice Request~

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
talk to me about your experiences/successes/failures/pitfalls/dangers etc.

krack, i know you once posted an insightful link but i can't seem to find it.

any info would be appreciated.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
i'm curious as well, thinking of starting this soon. i want to know about drinking while on an EC stack, should i not be taking anything on those days?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
good looks on the link krackgawd.

do you know which chain drug stores i would be able to find the bronkaid at?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
had to do a little shopping around but cvs and duane reade

:ahh:

treatin a cracka properly

:dj2:

it's on brehs...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
my advice, dont go to ham on caffeinated drinks while on it

1-2 a day is straight but if you a habitual coffee drinker id just drop the caffeine pill

caffeine in high doses elevates heart rate

second piece of advice, dont workout in extreme heat(for the same reasons listed above)

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
my advice, dont go to ham on caffeinated drinks while on it

1-2 a day is straight but if you a habitual coffee drinker id just drop the caffeine pill

caffeine in high doses elevates heart rate

second piece of advice, dont workout in extreme heat(for the same reasons listed above)

yeah, those are the biggest takeaways i got from krack's link, too. thx for the info.

got dayum, i just went to my salad spot to grab lunch w the extra grilled chicken (they hit me off w like 3 or 4 full sized grilled chicken breasts), got back to my desk and opened the container all ready to eat, and these pills said :takedat::takedat::takedat: to my appetite. i'm literally force feeding myself right now.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
krack, do you take 1 day a week off when you're taking the EC?

you do 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I usually run it about 8-10 weeks then take one or two off depending on how I look, then run it for another two. I only take half doses though, I don't drink coffee or anything and I'm sensitive to stims.

May-June on

July on for a week or two

Aug on for about two more weeks

Summer is over back :eat:

edit I take sat off the EC in case I do any partying.

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
What do you typically do for cardio while your on it? I'm guessing i'll have to cut back on my hiit for a bit

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ec stack def worked for me..bronkaid and caffeine pills...dont use aspirin...the thing with this is it will make you pee...alot..but you do feel it pretty quick on some :ohmy: type shyt....you must stay hydrated...and i would supplement this with fish oil....i took 1500mg of fish oil twice a day during it...keep the protein and whatever workouts youre doing up else it will burn your muscle as well as your fat.....i was a victim of this last summer...my back was flaring up all the time so i had to take it easy in the gym..so it burned muscle...i went down to 215 from 235 and i looked good and lean in my clothes and what not..but i looked too lanky :smh:...no good

im prolly going to start my stack after 4th of july

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
What do you typically do for cardio while your on it? I'm guessing i'll have to cut back on my hiit for a bit

i did 40 min of incline walk last night just to keep my hr in check. it wasn't too intense for me at least. i don't think i'll be doing sprints until some of the speediness subsides.