Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I don’t like the Celtics but why is Tatum hated?

He has a white Grandmother and his skin ain’t dark enough.

Breh literally a good dad, stays out of controversy, gives you 27, 8, 4 every night, don’t take days off. Comedy at this point.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of the deepest most complete teams I’ve ever seen.
For real. For a team without a true franchise player on it they somehow managed to assemble a team that’s eight deep of guys who can step up at any moment (as per my son’s analysis).

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
He has a white Grandmother and his skin ain’t dark enough.

Breh literally a good dad, stays out of controversy, gives you 27, 8, 4 every night, don’t take days off. Comedy at this point.
It’s really just people feeling that he’s too inconsistent given his hype.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I been saying for years that he needs to stop playing that style of basketball. Looked like he was over it but here he is again in the finals shooting his team out of the game early.

And that mfer need to get in shape so he can at least ATTEMPT to play some D. What an embarrassment.
He’s going to be the face of the league and he plays so dumb. Contested stepback 3s, lazy euro cac defense, flabby shape. Smh.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I been saying for years that he needs to stop playing that style of basketball. Looked like he was over it but here he is again in the finals shooting his team out of the game early.

And that mfer need to get in shape so he can at least ATTEMPT to play some D. What an embarrassment.
At this point Idk if he knows how to not play that brand of basketball. One man shows don't win championships, especially not in this era of well put together teams like the Celtics. That's why I salute Jokic because he can get his without having to sacrifice everybody else's style of play, he lets and wants Murray to eat just as much as he does.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
SAS would’ve been a great wrestler, in another life. Dude can cut a promo lol
Stephen A would never be a Wrestler. He is the Black Bobby the Brain Heenan promoting a corny annoying heel like Kurt Angle.