Ebony & Ivory with Burning Sage vs. Lucky Charms & Unicorns Colliding on Flat Earth | Official Mavericks (#5) vs. Celtics (#1) 2024 NBA Finals Thread

Who wins it all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GPYwaGybUAAP2N3

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Jaja. Tom Brady wasn’t gonna let Knick fans get away with it… They literally tried inserting themselves into a championship run.

▶️⏸️….Oh wait WRONG team”

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Texas is where all of Drake's bodyguards are from lol
And? He's not from there

No shyt he has a lot of paid help from texas :mjlol: you paying nikkas to be around you makes you from that place? So he's also from Memphis/Atlanta/London too huh :mjlol:

Like I said he can't help himself but claim other people's shyt, extremely bizarre mindset to have

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
And? He's not from there

No shyt he has a lot of paid help from texas :mjlol: you paying nikkas to be around you makes you from that place? So he's also from Memphis/Atlanta/London too huh :mjlol:

Like I said he can't help himself but claim other people's shyt, extremely bizarre mindset to have

I was being sarcastic lol. Since J Prince is in his pockets lol

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Jaylen Brown has access to a computer today…. Don’t be surprised if he goes off.

I just hope if the Celtics win this series, we don’t get revisionist history of people claiming the Celtics are a superteam and acting like Dallas never had a chance. Just like we saw in 08