eBay is a F*cking JOKE!!

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Just wait until ebay takes their cut of the item you never actually sold. Then you really gonna hate them.

That happened to me. I had to cancel a sell somebody bought it cause my supplier ran out. Them nikkas still charged me the fee. They fees are crazy.

Anybody know what Amazon fees are like?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I've got some shyt to sell. Xbox and my tv. Where would be the best place to sell these?

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
sheeiiit ive mad liek $400 on there selling old snapbacks, shoes and jerseys, havent had a problem with it.

am also selling some DS black/white nike blazers for 40$ hit me up :mjpls:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Ive recently started selling shyt I dont need on eBay for some extra change. I sold a hat two days ago for under $20.. I havent been paid yet, so I sent this fakkit a message just asking when he'll pay so I can have it shipped up and ready to go..

No response...

So I look at his feedback and its all green, but then I look closer and see that the past 10 people hes won auctions with he hasn't paid...

10 fukkIN PEOPLE.. How the fukk do you still have an eBay account after 10 no payments...

This dude must just get off on :troll: auctions

Ive got his number and when I called it the voicemail has a lil kid screaming "D GENERATION X!!!!!!" :russ:
:deadmanny:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sold some shoes to this fukk boy who said they were fake, even tho i copped from nike.com

he cried to ebay, and ebay made me give him a refund and he returned the shoes even tho i had a no return policy on my listing

i still had his address. so i went to backpage and spent about 2 months sending hookers to his house. then i set up an ad on craigslist for a garage sale at his home.

at one point or another this year i'll start trolling him again.

moral of the story- fukk ebay

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
eBay had its day, but there are too many other outlets to buy preowned items and too many other sites to buy new shot for the low low and without having to do an auction. Crazy how sites that got the net poppin fall off...yahoo, aol, etc

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
sold some shoes to this fukk boy who said they were fake, even tho i copped from nike.com

he cried to ebay, and ebay made me give him a refund and he returned the shoes even tho i had a no return policy on my listing

i still had his address. so i went to backpage and spent about 2 months sending hookers to his house. then i set up an ad on craigslist for a garage sale at his home.

at one point or another this year i'll start trolling him again.

moral of the story- fukk ebay

Damn breh, I could see you being like this @ ya crib while fukkin with that fakkit :gladbron:

billymadison.gif

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Just wait until ebay takes their cut of the item you never actually sold. Then you really gonna hate them.

I have not sold nothing with them in 2-3 years and I dont really remember it being a fee, maybe I never payed attention.

What are the fees like? I just put an ad on there yestetday for some recent games I dont play no more.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I have not sold nothing with them in 2-3 years and I dont really remember it being a fee, maybe I never payed attention.

What are the fees like? I just put an ad on there yestetday for some recent games I dont play no more.

Its a percentage of how much the item was sold for

The best part is Ebay takes a fee, plus paypal takes a fee. And theyre pretty much the same company :troll: