eBay is a F*cking JOKE!!

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Ive recently started selling shyt I dont need on eBay for some extra change. I sold a hat two days ago for under $20.. I havent been paid yet, so I sent this fakkit a message just asking when he'll pay so I can have it shipped up and ready to go..

No response...

So I look at his feedback and its all green, but then I look closer and see that the past 10 people hes won auctions with he hasn't paid...

10 fukkIN PEOPLE.. How the fukk do you still have an eBay account after 10 no payments...

This dude must just get off on :troll: auctions

Ive got his number and when I called it the voicemail has a lil kid screaming "D GENERATION X!!!!!!" :russ:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eBay is kinda trash these days, i only buy on there. Try etsy.com for sellin i put a few things up and got responses quick.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't remember the last time I used a standard auction on eBay. Always use buy-it-now and require immediate payment.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
The thing that's crazy to me is eBay used to be all about bargains but now I see eBay "stores" selling shyt at RETAIL PRICE... :what:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Happens all the time, you gotta have fix your settings for unpaid items, and blocking certain people.

Go to Preferences >Unpaid Item Assistant Preferences

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Just wait until ebay takes their cut of the item you never actually sold. Then you really gonna hate them.
this fukk ass shyt better not happen to me.
I sold a phone last week and the guy complained about it not being exactly how my description had it so I didn't even try to argue and just said send me that shyt back and I'll refund your paypal. I noticed Ebay still had me owing them money off the final value fee or whatever. I was gonna call them nikkas in the morning to see what that was all about...