if u don't see one ....get in that thang

200.webp

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Should be common sense, but anyway, for you degenerate coli nikkas

And for the fuddy duddy police, when I clicked that booty plug thread I googled and youtubed because I didn't know what it was, and it took me down the worm hole, so if you come after me with any homo comments you are gay and your daddy gay.

:mjlol: this vid popped up in my recommendations but i didnt click it cuz, my algo dont need that and its common sense that eatin ass is debauchery and could have some wild consequences

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
My food still digests with no problem. Step your defensive stomach bacteria game up...
these nikkas got weak ass GI tracts forreal man :why:

I eat expired food and even leftovers in the fridge after 2 weeks without gettin sick, so wtf is eating ass gonna actually do to me besides bring me closer to God? :blessed:

yall weak hoes need to gtfo and scramble from bacteria because you ain't got it like that. stay in ya bubble while i stay in mine, don't ask me how :camby:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never forget when this kid I sat with during lunch period told me I look like I eat ass. :mjcry:

This was about 2011 or 2012, eating ass was probably a thing but it wasn’t as discussed freely as it is now. Jhene Aiko’s “eat the booty like groceries” smashed the stigma of eating ass. nikkas be like :krs:“you eat ass? nikka me too!” :krs:

Idk what’s good with some of yall