Eat, Xbox brehs: Convert all your XBL Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 (again)

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
sign up for microsoft rewards , do 50 searches a day with edge , take the poll , quizzes and fact of the day. Then you get bonus for consecutive days and achievements. You should get atleast a month after 30 - 49 days which is 12000 points :eat:. i usually search a tv show then all the actors or sports afc/nfc teams. Been eating since 2010 and if you work retail or companies that they list on expert zone you can get games for the low. I even won a vacation in 2012.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone got this to work if you already have Ultimate? It's converting to 4 months for every year of gold if you're already subscribed to Ultimate.
Just make a second account. As long as that account is logged out n your main account will have access to the gamepass games/xbox live

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Make a free CyberGhost vpn account for 7 days, or use Private Internet Access
Bet. I was using PIA but it wasn’t working for me, ended up using tunnelbear and everything worked out. 3 years of Gamerpass ultimate for $122
:blessed:

edit: when you are redeeming code on Microsoft site, make sure you go to Xbox Brazil page not USA

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you been getting charged and you don't even know it :patrice:

I know I turned off auto renew, 3yrs later after my shyt ran out it auto renewed :martin:

Good luck, I think they got you bruh...
Nope, my auto renew is off and i verified it several times.