Eat like a king for only $14 a month on Xbox One

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
I can't tell if I can get free channels on the Xbox One or if this is bs. The replies are all over the place.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I can't tell if I can get free channels on the Xbox One or if this is bs. The replies are all over the place.
Bruh, let me teach you about this place. Heavily biased in favor of ps4 to the point anything Xbox related will be dominated by Sony ONLY gamers. Who in this thread fits that description?

@King Sun
@Rekkapryde
@Fatboi1
@TheMaster
@Dotcom
@Based_Beazy and another poster who I'll leave off the list because he's a hoe ass nikka :yeshrug:

You see there hasn't been too many responses. But here's the thing mang.. Kodi is free and so are the extensions so the only thing stopping you from indulging is yourself :ld: What you waiting on, these nikkaz to go "Look at meeee :blessed:" I can assure you they would if they could :banderas:

Last gen, then nikkaz was like "yo, I can play my movies right from the hard drive :krs:" then nikkaz joined newsgroups :mjlol: So of course they mad that you don't have to do NONE OF THAT.

If you run into problems I'll help you :handshake: and I can put you into alternatives if a channel isn't working. Now if you would excuse me, I got a wizards game to watch for free in HD via my Xbox One :win:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Bruh, let me teach you about this place. Heavily biased in favor of ps4 to the point anything Xbox related will be dominated by Sony ONLY gamers. Who in this thread fits that description?

@King Sun
@Rekkapryde
@Fatboi1
@TheMaster
@Dotcom
@Based_Beazy and another poster who I'll leave off the list because he's a hoe ass nikka :yeshrug:

You see there hasn't been too many responses. But here's the thing mang.. Kodi is free and so are the extensions so the only thing stopping you from indulging is yourself :ld: What you waiting on, these nikkaz to go "Look at meeee :blessed:" I can assure you they would if they could :banderas:

Last gen, then nikkaz was like "yo, I can play my movies right from the hard drive :krs:" then nikkaz joined newsgroups :mjlol: So of course they mad that you don't have to do NONE OF THAT.

If you run into problems I'll help you :handshake: and I can put you into alternatives if a channel isn't working. Now if you would excuse me, I got a wizards game to watch for free in HD via my Xbox One :win:
Court why u advertising Kodi on Xbox is it from the lack of games on the system ? Are u really enjoying your Xbox experience or is it finally making your azz sore now that Booty is in charge ? Did your Xbox also become a updated VCR hub ? Be honest yeah I know Kodi is great and I’m glad it’s on Xbox .. Hold this W for the Xbox Win now that I can watch Kodi on my phone and computer and now Xbox :shaq:
I gotta Netflix account on PS4 beetch

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Court why u advertising Kodi on Xbox is it from the lack of games on the system ? Are u really enjoying your Xbox experience or is it finally making your azz sore now that Booty is in charge ? Did your Xbox also become a updated VCR hub ? Be honest yeah I know Kodi is great and I’m glad it’s on Xbox .. Hold this W for the Xbox Win now that I can watch Kodi on my phone and computer and now Xbox :shaq:
I gotta Netflix account on PS4 beetch
Thanks for upping this thread with your butthurt envious post :thumbsup: