EA's NCAA Football is back

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I plan on copping a PS5 just because of this game lol.

Been thinking the same thing
Same breh. Copped mine when they had the days of play special (got discount with free premium netflix for a year) :ehh:

Havent even opened the box yet, might set it up tomorrow for the EA play on monday/tues.. Havent played video games since last Ncaa :wow:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Post this in Arcadia thread..

Some dope videos dropped earlier before the live games, they had a bunch of content creators drop videos..

This one is one of my favorites because it haighlight alot of the new plays since the 10 year hiatus. I am one of those dudes who build custom playbooks and run my version of spread option. Ima bring back oregon blur offense.

In the video he show the slow mesh from wake forest also. Good stuff..

This one was dope got to see alot of miami stuff obviously. Hasnt been highlighted before so appreciate the video, Sebastian in the game, the intro, rosters..

We lose to both UF and FSU but make it to title game.. hmm.. Jeremiah Smith enter transfer portal and sign back to the crib also

My boy Chris Johnson got 98 speed and 98 acceleration, gonna COOK brehs online :banderas:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Same breh. Copped mine when they had the days of play special (got discount with free premium netflix for a year) :ehh:

Havent even opened the box yet, might set it up tomorrow for the EA play on monday/tues.. Havent played video games since last Ncaa :wow:
I just ordered mine and pick it up today. :blessed:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from chad johnson twitter. i guess game size. probably running on xbox
GSU-Z-YXQAAcMrm