Early lakers vs thunders round 2 discussion..LETS GO

Daps
Lakers in 6.

Kobe gon put the clamps on Westbrook.

And MWP gon put them shackles on Durant.

We ain't gotta worry about Harden cause the nikka is gon be too scared of MWP to try and score.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Lakers in 6. Westbrooks beats the Thunder:jawalrus:

Nah seriously though, Bynum will be the deciding factor. Westbrook going to cook up whoever is in front of him but if he has an offnight he has to to pass the fukn ball. Durant and Kobe's scoring cancels each other out

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lakers in 6.

We ain't gotta worry about Harden cause the nikka is gon be too scared of MWP to try and score.

But you just said MWP is guarding Durant and Kobe is on Westbrook. You think he's going to be scared to score with Blake and Sessions on him?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Sef about to put them clamps on kobe all series.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
But you just said MWP is guarding Durant and Kobe is on Westbrook. You think he's going to be scared to score with Blake and Sessions on him?

Hardens is going to murder us. Brown's a fakkit..I hate his 2 pg rotation. I just pray westbrook gets cold and sabotages the team. Westbrook will have Kobe on skates but Kobe will get his.

The X factor is going to be Bynum.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers in 6.

Kobe on Westbrook

MWP on Durant

Blake/Sessions on Harden??????

um1lw.png

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hardens is going to murder us. Brown's a fakkit..I hate his 2 pg rotation. I just pray westbrook gets cold and sabotages the team. Westbrook will have Kobe on skates but Kobe will get his.

The X factor is going to be Bynum.

:krs:

*Saw Harden isolated on pick and roll over and over and over and over and over again against Dallas*

*Saw Lakers get burned on pick and roll over and over and over and over again all year*

2+2=4

I hope the Lakers trust their ability to win without Metta because it seems like the only way they have a chance against OKC is for him to go goon again.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
lakers gonna try to push the nuggets series to 7 so they'll have ron ron back for the thunder series. Ron gonna have harden looking :noah:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think the lakers are going to struggle to score consistently and the thunder have too many weapons and that will overwhelm them. Thunder in 6 or 7