Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
:bryan::bryan:thats shyt was wack as hell

all that shyt is trash :scusthov:

tumblr_mbybmqVSPD1rpcgwq.gif

That shyt was fresh as hell back then, this is not a debate.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
I'm a country muhfukka... I still rock dikkie shawts but flav it up with some Gucci kicks and a v neck.:lolbron:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Never got into those tall tees. :scusthov:

But yo, you ever see a :flabbynsick: mid to late 30 something dude rocking a FUBU jersey or some other wildly outdated shyt? I used to think "where did that old man get that shyt from?" Then I realized he bought that shyt years ago when it was in style and just never upgraded his wardrobe. :manny:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: @ taking tips / acknowledging opinions on style off of these Coli brehs

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
ye's wildin with that skirt :russ:

sometimes dudes just OD on the high-end fashion tip

:heh: @ picking at the most masculine outfit there. I'd rock a fukking kilt over some skin-tight leggings like the other females in that line-up

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign but I don't like this euro tight T-shirt swag groin on either

I got sneakerhead/prep swag

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not disagreeing, but what do you consider "non-trash"?

Ralph Lauren the god (Rugby (r.i.p.) , Denim and Supply, etc)Diesel denim, Nudies, Levi's 511's, Polo Boots, Red Wings, Doc Martens, Obviously Nikes (Almost everything except air forces for the moment even tho i like em i think its too early to pull em back out) and Jordans r immortal, I think foamposites r :trash: but thats just me...Ummm, i fukk w SuperDry cargos right now they fit right, As far as jackets i like fly leathers n denim jackets (pretty much got that covered btwn Diesel n Ralphie :blessed: me every season as he's done forever) ....I'm not 100% mad at some of the streetwear brands mentioned, but i just don't really fukk w em like that. As far as tees i just rock black and white v necks for the most part. I'm also big into vintage gear as well, just copped a V bomber jacket and some OG Bally Siestas like I'm slick rick/dana dane outchea :win: As far as the watches go, I got a ton of G-shocks for everyday shyt, but when it comes time to throw on the suit, I pull out the Panerai Luminor Marina on these hoes. Thats the basics as far as name brands go, but i'm also not above going to the BK/LES thrift shops n pickin some shyt off the rack. If its dope, its dope :manny:

What kinda shyt u mess w gear wise?

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the streetwear from back then better than now.

Evisu, BBC/Ice Cream and Bape >>>> Diamond Supply and Supreme.

Minus evisu I agree. Bbc and bape were dope. Fakes just made them brands corny. Making items stupid limited will always results in people for just settling for fakes. But I'm about to get my bape and bbc up in 13.

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Yeah. Fashion is the best it's ever been. Just look how rappers and Nba players used to dress compared to know. Went from looking like thugs to clean cut high end dressed like grown men.
The NBA had to enforce a dress code because it got so bad:deadrose:

:yeaight: uncle tom ass nikka right here