Earlier in the year, I said you'd be able to make short animated movies via A.I. by the end of 2023. Well??

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
aiyo you out here duckin me :dead:

you said you was a hiphop legend, so either show some reciepts

u said you got BDS, concerts, footage and all that

you and joe button very alike i see, both some lightskin lying fckbois

More deflection away from facts or links posted

I already posted my solo number four rated debut and the link to the album.

[If you so poppin pay that collector. What you failed to go out in nature and buy yourself, sheltered homebody face ass boi]
In a quote response to you.
Where we have proof In thread.
You just showcased.
you are deflecting and fail to read on a print dominant medium.
Plus acknowledge facts or anything related to a discussion. Which does not fit into your false narrative.

I would say you are drunk.
Or possibly high from dust. Yet I know not to say that. As you clearly just showcased .
your like to create false narratives. Since you have shown.
you can respond and use a reply button.
to responses to a thread.

More deflection artistry and false narrative merry melody making games from you.

@The Dust King

Art Barr

Last edited:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
More deflection away from facts or links posted

I already posted my solo number four rated debut and the link to the album.
In a quote response to you.
Where we have proof In thread.
You just showcased.
you are deflecting and fail to read on a print dominant medium.
Plus acknowledge facts or anything related to a discussion. Which does not fit into your false narrative.

I would say you are drunk.
Or possibly high from dust. Yet I know not to say that. As you clearly just showcased .
your like to create false narratives. Since you have shown.
you can respond and use a reply button.
to responses to a thread.

More deflection artistry and false narrative merry melody making games from you.

@The Dust King

Art Barr
another essay, paragraphs but no links no reciepts

:dead:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

money is made off of public domain all the time. robin hood, king arthur, Sherlock Holmes, dracula, The Three Musketeers etc.

i think if the work isn't entirely generative AI it will be copyrightable. I think generative AI might diminish whats copyrightable altogether.
I think that’s because the process is different.

Nosferatu 2023 isn’t going to be made in the same as Nosferatu 1922. ( different people, computers, director) etc. The result will never be the same.

A Jackson Pollack painting isn’t just the ending look of splashing color. it’s the colors, composition, heavy/lightness, etc. So for someone to AI generate something without being able to defend their process is always going to end up at a crunch of being at a disadvantage of the real world person accusing them of theft.

So I doubt a lot of people will want the hassle of being dragged into court to pay one or multiple people.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
whats the price point to use this? I'd love to create short b-roll footage for my videos with this

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
yeah thats true in general when it pertains to using image generators by the masses but having that knowledge and experience does enhance the art thats created. it's like lots of peoples owning basic tools but not everyone can produce/achieve the same kind of results that a expert can. I'm saying people with a deeper interest/skill have powerful art with generative AI.
That’s true, but no one is trying to stop AI art from being made.

The rub is can it be monetized( which is the end all be all of this debate).

The NBA and NFL are for now still considered the most prominent look of sports skill in their respective areas. There have been XFL, minor leaguers, 3ball, and even And1 to display people with probably just as much skill as the former but the paradigm never changed.

The big names in media really aren’t interested in this tech as a way of democratizing consumption. And we haven’t seen a large scale appetite for AI work. If anything the backlash to photo retouching may be a harbinger of the public taste for large scale AI projects

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
My nikkas, my nikkas...:snoop:

What I've learned is: it's inevitable. Rather we love it or hate it, it's coming. And there's nothing that can be done about it. May as well find an angle to profit from it.

As black people we're obsessed with "keeping things the same" or worst yet "going back to ____". And that's where we lose.

All of this tech and AI stuff is also a part of evolution! A process that many people deny exists.

It's all leading to "homo sapien futuristics". It's going to happen with or without you. Period