Earlier in the year, I said you'd be able to make short animated movies via A.I. by the end of 2023. Well??

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It still looks janky but they’ll probably fix the issues in the next couple of years
It’ll always be a little bit off and at some point after they’ve destroyed the animation industry there won’t be anyone around to fix things.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don't get the point of how it would end hollywood, people could have been making their own movies if they wanted to via various forms of technology. Clearly people want someone else to do it

animation is expensive, creatives needs hollywood for all the various professionals that collaborate to produce a decent film or tv show. voice cloning, speech to speech, text to speech, speech to text, text to image, text to video in combination with AI agents significantly lowers the the cost for producing which will lead to way fewer gatekeepers.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I don't get the point of how it would end hollywood, people could have been making their own movies if they wanted to via various forms of technology. Clearly people want someone else to do it
AI does it faster with way less people. takes a team of people (bout 50-100) to make 22 minutes of animation and that usually takes about a month or 2. this AI shyt prolly bang that out in a week with about 5 people just checking it to make sure it doesnt look too shytty and feeding it proper prompts :wow: