Eagles player apparently engaging in Coli breh behavior

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
:mjtf:she's a whore doing what whores things for a living.

The only one acting out of character is the football player.

Why is 6'5 nikka getting bent over by 5'3 woman
Why is a nikka making 6 figs running off on a prostitute
Why is a nikka with options choosing to having relations with gutta trash

Why do you care about another man's sexual desires??
:gucci:

I'm pretty sure you do freak shyt with your chick. What if your chick starts broadcasting yall freak sessions for clout.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
nikkas whistling outta both ends now?

IMG-8579.gif

:dame:

Daps
Thots are funny, you let this man pay you to put a finger in his ass. Then you put a finger in his ass and posted about it on the Internet.
Gen Z is too short term.

They be so focused on clout that they basically ruin their business/hustle just to put someone on blast. We're talking about some random LB that the average non-Eagles fan doesn't know....this isn't Jalen, Devonta, AJ etc.

Good example of why famous brehs smash the same heauxs over and over. Gotta pay for discretion.

In fairness, dude probably bragged about being an NFL breh. Should have kept his mouth shut and found some mamasan that barely speaks English and only cares about $$$. Women don't realize that the whole "you visit hookers" Scarlet Letter only applies to regular men. Famous men get ZERO blowback for heauxing around with actual heauxs.

Why is that? Trump paid to fukk Stormy D and no one really cares. A regular dude fukking a heaux gets his life ruined.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Men getting their bootyhole sucked on and fingered is the next wave. The same hoes that get celebrited turning dudes out.:wow:

I was born in the wrong era.:francis:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not the Eagles content I come on this board for. Came in here expecting one of the guys to be doing something extra corny or c00n like. Not a thread about a grown mans a$$hole.

Especially when it's about a player I didn't know was on the team, or even knew existed. You know it's the middle of the off-season when this story can get the amount of eyes it has on it.

:heh:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Not the Eagles content I come on this board for. Came in here expecting one of the guys to be doing something extra corny or c00n like. Not a thread about a grown mans a$$hole.

Especially when it's about a player I didn't know was on the team, or even knew existed. You know it's the middle of the off-season when this story can get the amount of eyes it has on it.

:heh:
shyt Knowin ya Squad,he might turn out to be a Franchise Player on D and come up on a Roseman Friendly Contract...we know yall need it:troll: