Eagles player apparently engaging in Coli breh behavior

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Terell has been tricking off for some years now. Client provider history. This is the first & last time he’s done something like this. Ive never seen him act like this he choked me & all just to get out of the room.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

edit: video from the original x.com link

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Idk If it's just me but i don't really care about other people's sexual life, especially entertainers and athletes. When I was younger I did but now I be wanna nikkas to keep that shyt to yourself.

And I get sis is trying to shame dude and maybe galvanize a couple internet nikkas and trolls to get behind her because dude ran off on her or something but idk. Just don't care.

Remember Amber Rose did the samething to Kanye said he was a finger in the booty as bytch.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:picard:

At both tweets

Fly Eagles fly has whole new meaning now lol

Thots are funny, you let this man pay you to put a finger in his ass. Then you put a finger in his ass and posted about it on the Internet.

Did you miss the part about him not playing for her services?

She said he's been a client for years so she's kept his bussy bandit behavior on the low

He fukked up the game not her