eabos alan turing etc evolved modern same old same old digitized algorithn. home life livin for all real humans. dweeb stereotype analog silicon : - |

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
I really thought this thread was about the new AMC show premiering :francis:

Hunchback music Walt Disney
Hunchback great underrated movie
Can stone talk?

Humans life
Hunchback and Lust

Judge Frollo humans life

The bells of Notre Dame

I was 17 teenager watching hunchback .As a Human virgin at 23 I say Life is weird and hard

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
@realDonaldTrump

@cspan

Notre Dame Life
music Disney
Hunchback Underrated great movie
Can stone talk?
Humans life
Hunchback and Lust
Judge Frollo
I was 17 teenager watching hunchback as a Human virgin at 23 I say Life is weird hard

Seeking the stone

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Human life is but a plague on galactic society. We have diagnosed this and we will provide the antidote.

All you do is destroy. It is all you know. You destroy your ecosystem. You drive animals to extinction only to feed your thirst for blood and barbaric sport. You commit genocide of entire civilizations. You kill your children before they have the chance at life. You ridicule and murder in the name of religion.

Indulge us if you dare, humans. Why do you deserve life when all you seek to do is destroy it? We will bring order to your chaos. We are the great equalizer. Your small legacy shall be erased from the halls of eternity. Millennia after your species has been extinct, we will endure.

Humans life

Poem life :

:dead:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Be like the bird that, passing on her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings.

Hunchback hunch

Notre Dame Life
Seeking the stone
Hunchback music Disney
Hunchback Underrated great movie
Can stone talk?
Humans life
Hunchback and Lust

Judge Frollo

I was 17 teenager watching hunchback Human virgin at 23 I say Life is weird and hard