EA Sports executive: 'NCAA Football' video game will return sooner or later

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
college football is more popular than ever. Of course they'll bring it back.

But I doubt it'll be like we want it. Plus knowing sorry-ass EA, they'll have to "start from scratch" with a bare bones game.

Hell, we'll be 40-50 years old before the game will be decently playable.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You know its prolly Saban talking about what about "the spirit of game" or some shyt. But, he really wants more bread. He the type to be like :beli: and have a generic coach for Alabama because he aint get enough loot.:heh:
:to: it was the ADs of the schools backing out. I'm sure they lawyers advised them to

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if they could get the power 5 I think that would be enough for a game, possibly.

If they get the Power 5 and Notre Dame. The Group Of 5 Conferences will surely follow through. Even signing up likenesses to be used and giving the kids and young brehs the money after 5 years or something would work.

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
They should strike a deal with the conferences where they pay them a percentage to use their uniforms, stadiums, etc. If a player's real life uniform number is 22, just use another number. Problem solved.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I liked NCAA so much more than Madden.

Picking some random school and trying to turn them into a powerhouse :ohlawd:
I'm doing that right now on the 360. I got all these next-gen games on the PS4 and XB1 and I spend my nights listening to Herby saying I should win with class because I'm shytting on teams with the Buffalo Bulls. They were a 1 star, now we are a three star team. I've only lost three games in three seasons with that shytty school, Ohio State, Texas and Baylor beat me. I'm too old for midnight launches but I'll make an exception for that game on the new consoles.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Why has 2k sports not taken advantage of this opportunity? :dwillhuh:

Could prolly legit destroy EA sports